Author Topic: Define Natitude  (Read 121137 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
This actually seems to be the opposite of what you think it means.  It's the LOD types who possess the sour outlooks, who would seemingly have the rhetorical ass sticks causing their faces to contort in displeasure. 

SSS are much more sanguine regarding the future.  Calm, pleasant smiles all around.    :)

Your over analysis contradicts your point.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Your over analysis contradicts your point.

You seem to think having a stick up your ass brings pleasure.  I would beg to differ.

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
You seem to think having a stick up your ass brings pleasure.  I would beg to differ.

for some people it might.

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen
The Nats are the only undefeated team in baseball.
#Natitude.

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
The Nats are the only undefeated team in baseball.
#Natitude.

Hellz yeah

:gunz:

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Hellz yeah

:gunz:
Lots of pissed off Cubbies in that pic

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

for some people it might.

:lmao:  Vega is taking a beating today.

Offline Sharp

If 17 years from now,  harper is a shell and Storen has announced it'll be his last season after a run that included 5 rings,  I'll be fine with a few years of suck
This may be the wrong thread for this, but the idea that Storen's career will ever come even close to Mo's is laughably ridiculous.  Like, I get what you're doing with this comparison but it doesn't even make sense.

Offline HalfSmokes

This may be the wrong thread for this, but the idea that Storen's career will ever come even close to Mo's is laughably ridiculous.  Like, I get what you're doing with this comparison but it doesn't even make sense.

I'm just trying to express my total lack of sympathy for Yankee fans who are freaking out

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
This actually seems to be the opposite of what you think it means.  It's the LOD types who possess the sour outlooks, who would seemingly have the rhetorical ass sticks causing their faces to contort in displeasure. 

SSS are much more sanguine regarding the future.  Calm, pleasant smiles all around.    :)

You get it. And PB and linty don't. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Offline Baseball is Life

Except, of course, the main "leader" of SSS.

Don't be talking about my boy smithian that way. :mg:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Money.

What's money is that I made a stupid comment and they're still debating it a day and a half later.

Offline spidernat

Offline Baseball is Life

What's money is that I made a stupid comment and they're still debating it a day and a half later.

And we're not stopping any time soon. :twisted:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I'm having trouble grabbing the screen shot on my phone, but it is awesome, gotta love the pure Natitude on display. Note that the Nats fan is puking on the shoe of an Os fan.

deadspin.com/this-is-the-best-photo-youll-ever-see-of-a-nats-fan-pu-471603356#replies

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Beware

Offline e44green

Natitude: An interracial gay couple locking lips behind home plate at the exact moment of an ALR homer last night:

https://twitter.com/dcsportsbog/status/321815593932161024/photo/1

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
Beware
Figured that would have happened years ago.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Natitude: An interracial gay couple locking lips behind home plate at the exact moment of an ALR homer last night:

The Bog was must read back when Gilbert and Portis were the biggest stars in town, Ovie was on the rise, and the United were winning trophies, Dan went into the locker rooms every day and captured the mood of several fun groups of guys. Now the Bog had been reduced to reporting who wrote what on Twitter and scanning TV screen shots to count Nats fans looking at their phones.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Figured that would have happened years ago.

Those guys have been hacked several times, the jihadists who took over the site were almost as funny as the posters. Strange coincidence that the malware message appeared at the same time as they were celebrating one million page views on their Manny Acta thread.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I'd ask what prophylactic measures we should take here, but I've got a hunch Copec would come up with something that should go in another thread.

Offline Copecwby20

Imagine what our road record would be if we could have vega getting pegged behind home plate during all the road games? Come on Vega, take 1 (or 77) for the team.

Offline spidernat

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Imagine what our road record would be if we could have vega getting pegged behind home plate during all the road games? Come on Vega, take 1 (or 77) for the team.
:lmao:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Oops, Natitude on your shoe.