Author Topic: New Years/Fireworks  (Read 234 times)

Offline heeman82

• Large Marge sent me.
New Years/Fireworks
« Topic Start: December 16, 2011, 04:47:05 PM »
Decided I'll make my first trip up to PA for some fireworks this weekend.  I usually get em at South of the Border since I drive to Florida often.  Looking to throw down 400-500 bucks on some badass fireworks.  Any recommendations for where to shop?  I'll be coming from Fairfax and not looking to make more than a 4-hour round trip.

Offline Nathan

• Global Moderator
  • Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Re: New Years/Fireworks
« Reply #1: December 16, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »
There's a place a few miles up the road from me, but I don't know if that'd be the closest from Fairfax.  Maybe the turtle can shed some light on that.

Offline Dave B

« Reply #2: December 16, 2011, 08:17:25 PM »
I would just go to the first place you see on 81 or 83. They probably all have the same stuff. I bought some near ny and my neighbors all had the same stuff. Doubt we went to the same spot. I went to a place called mess's. Might have multiple locations

Offline heeman82

• Large Marge sent me.
« Reply #3: December 16, 2011, 11:03:21 PM »
Looks like Ill be going to Keystone fireworks in Gettysburg.  They seem to have some deals and its not too far.  It's neat how you can watch videos of the things being shot off on the website

Offline Nathan

• Global Moderator
  • Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
« Reply #4: December 16, 2011, 11:05:01 PM »
Looks like Ill be going to Keystone fireworks in Gettysburg.  They seem to have some deals and its not too far.  It's neat how you can watch videos of the things being shot off on the website

So, the place just up the road from me then :lol: