Author Topic: Custom Sigs  (Read 4421 times)

Offline mikehughes

Custom Sigs
« Topic Start: January 19, 2007, 06:54:24 PM »
The Cheif has told me I can't have my Sig so big and to ask around for a custom one, so does anyone here make custom sigs?

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Re: Custom Sigs
« Reply #1: January 19, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
Quote from: "mikehughes"
The Cheif has told me I can't have my Sig so big and to ask around for a custom one, so does anyone here make custom sigs?

I could do one.  What do you want in it?

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #2: January 20, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »
The Chief has told me I can't have my Sig so big and to ask around for a custom one, so does anyone here make custom sigs?

There are several member who can help you out with a sig. Just list all the things you'd like included if possible and let them have fun with it. If they make one you like, you'd be all set

Offline mikehughes

Custom Sigs
« Reply #3: January 21, 2007, 01:36:43 PM »
For some reason my post that I put up yesterday didn't show, so ill have to say it again. Ok well thanks for replying, so I would like to have a sig that has Alex Ovechkin, Jason Campbell, Gilbert Arenas, and Ryan Zimmerman in it. Its pretty much like a future of washington teams sort of sig

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Custom Sigs
« Reply #4: January 21, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »
I would like to have a sig that has Alex Ovechkin, Jason Campbell, Gilbert Arenas, and Ryan Zimmerman in it. Its pretty much like a future of washington teams sort of sig

Does this one work for you?

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
Custom Sigs
« Reply #5: January 21, 2007, 08:24:41 PM »
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
I would like to have a sig that has Alex Ovechkin, Jason Campbell, Gilbert Arenas, and Ryan Zimmerman in it. Its pretty much like a future of washington teams sort of sig

(Image removed from quote.)

That is pimp.

Offline kimnat

Custom Sigs
« Reply #6: January 21, 2007, 08:45:24 PM »

Man, you are good!  That's a beautie!!

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Custom Sigs
« Reply #7: January 21, 2007, 08:57:46 PM »
That doesn't look like Gilbert Arenas for some reason.  It looks like a 16 year old kid.

Try one without a hat similar to this one - and maybe Jason Campbell without the helmet would be better too: that could be almost anybody behind that face mask.  But it IS a professional looking job Ken.  You always do great graphics.
I'd almost use that thing if Mike Hughes wasn't.   :)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Custom Sigs
« Reply #8: January 21, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »
You're assuming I have all the time in the world to burn... The guy in the pic is Gilbert Arenas. I used that picture because it had an attitude feeling about it. If mikehughes doesn't like it, he doesn't have to use it.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Custom Sigs
« Reply #9: January 21, 2007, 10:54:30 PM »
Quote from: "ColtonWillems"

That is pimp.

I concur.  Damn, that is a great sig.

Offline mikehughes

Custom Sigs
« Reply #10: January 22, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »
Yes! That is perfect, much better then what I was expecting! Thanks alot!

AuRevoirExpos

« Reply #11: January 27, 2007, 11:53:46 AM »
I'm quite fond of my old sig, I've had it ever since the day I joined here in 2005. But with a new start for www.nationalsforum.net, and a new season upon us, I think it's now high time I affectionately and finally put the Expos to rest, and embraced the Nats - at least as far as my sig goes.

I'd be really appreciative if somebody could do me a new sig, probably about the same dimensions as the one you made for MikeHughes. You could actually be quite creative with this, designing something both acknowledging the old Expos and celebrating the new Nats, and if possible with my username of AuRevoirExpos written somewhere on the sig.

I'd really leave it up to you which players you use, though as a hint my favourite Expos were Gary Carter and Tim Raines, and my favourite Nats guys right now are Cordero and Zimmerman (sorry, not very original choices I know!)

Thanks to anyone willing to have a go!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #12: January 27, 2007, 05:00:06 PM »
Will this one work for you?

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #13: January 27, 2007, 08:59:48 PM »
I'm curious how you make a customized sig.  I'm assuming you use photoshop or some comprable software.  I have access to photoshop so I probably could do it myself, I just need to know how all this stuff works.  I'd really like to use this pic for my signature since he's the reason I became an Expos fan and thus a Nat's fan.

[attachment deleted by admin]

AuRevoirExpos

« Reply #14: January 28, 2007, 03:04:44 AM »
Will this one work for you?

I don't know what to say Ken, except many thanks, it's exactly what I was hoping for.

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #15: May 22, 2007, 10:13:28 PM »
My sig picture isnt working now, do they eventually stop working or something?

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #16: May 22, 2007, 10:23:39 PM »
It's ended up in your avatar somehow...  didn't Kenz aFan make that sig for you?

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #17: May 22, 2007, 10:36:41 PM »
My sig kicks some serious arse.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #18: May 23, 2007, 01:01:04 PM »
ok that one is super cool!!!!!

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #19: May 23, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »
My sig picture isnt working now, do they eventually stop working or something?

It looks like your signature was loaded into your avatar location, based on the shape of the avatar, and squeezed and shrunk to fit in the maximum avatar width.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #20: May 23, 2007, 04:02:01 PM »
It looks like your signature was loaded into your avatar location, based on the shape of the avatar, and squeezed and shrunk to fit in the maximum avatar width.
(Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

Which is weird, because he had a separate avatar with the sig in the right location for a while...

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #21: May 23, 2007, 06:02:54 PM »
Which is weird, because he had a separate avatar with the sig in the right location for a while...

My guess is that Kenz aFan created the sig for him.  Maybe he touched it up and them copied it into Mike Hughes' avatar location in error.  It looks like a nice sig with the photos he wanted from various DC sports.  Mike or a mod can just copy and paste it from the avatar to the sig location, can't they?

The Nats of the Living Dead sig is outstanding.  With that name, I was expecting to see an avatar or sig like that a long time ago.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #22: May 23, 2007, 06:52:34 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

I love the stick figure sticking out his tongue!  Makes me laugh everytime and is indicative of how I feel around here much of the time!

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #23: May 23, 2007, 10:00:46 PM »
It's ended up in your avatar somehow...  didn't Kenz aFan make that sig for you?

Yep he made it for me sometime back, so I was wondering if they stop working after while, I have it as my avatar since it dosent seem to work on sig now..