Author Topic: Weight gain  (Read 1204 times)

Offline HalfSmokes

Re: Weight gain
« Reply #25: November 03, 2011, 02:04:52 PM »
I finding driving up in my new DB9 does the same thing.

When I see a Ferrari or Aston my first thought tends to be douche bag- my second is usually along the lines of 50 yearold + racing seat + racing suspension + stop and go + general quality of local roads = happy orthopedist

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #26: November 03, 2011, 03:04:19 PM »
When I see a Ferrari or Aston my first thought tends to be douche bag- my second is usually along the lines of 50 yearold + racing seat + racing suspension + stop and go + general quality of local roads = happy orthopedist

I'm sorry, did I type DB9?  I meant Camry.  :P  Cars are pretty meaningless to me, especially now that I don't have to drive to work. 

At my last job some Eurotrash douchebag (think a CSC employed version of The Situation) in our building drove a ragged out 2009 DB9 that he parked across three parking spots.  Right before I quit that job I drove my (now donated) Golf to work one day and parked right next to him in one of the spots he didn't totally occupy.  When I saw him in the elevator at lunch that day I asked him how he liked my parking job and how he liked being a total azzclown.  I didn't bother to mention the piss I took on his door handle...

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #27: November 03, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »

_enis extender!

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
« Reply #28: November 03, 2011, 10:00:56 PM »
I drive a small, cheap car :twisted:

It doesn't mean anything