Author Topic: Can we petition MLB to extend regular season by a month?  (Read 311 times)

Offline SkinsNDeacs

We are playing as well as anyone in baseball right now.  I bet if the regular season was extended by a month we could make a run at the wild card. 

O well...count down to Opening Day. 

Offline welch

If only...

Offline Kevrock

• Troll So Hard University
The Phillies and Braves are ice cold, the NL East should just send us as their representative.

Offline Obed_Marsh

• ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    • Photos
Our players are selfish and just padding their stats in meaningless games. I cannot decide if the players are trying to pick old man Lerner's  pocket in arbitration or if they conspiring together to stand pat in the off-season.

:lmao:

Offline imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
We are playing as well as anyone in baseball right now.  I bet if the regular season was extended by a month we could make a run at the wild card. 

+1

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
I had SO MUCH FUN in the park today

I want more!

:)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• I am Djour Djilios.
Were they just throwing left over promotions out into the crowd at the very end?   We saw people walking out with tons of bobbleheads and other shiite after the game.

Offline imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
Were they just throwing left over promotions out into the crowd at the very end?   We saw people walking out with tons of bobbleheads and other shiite after the game.

i just posted more on the GDT - they were handing out stuff left and right during the game (one of the ushers gave our kids baseball cards from leftover programs).  Then after the game the players handed out tons of leftovers.  We got 7 shirts, a Werth BP jersey, 2 hats, and 2 tote bags.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• I am Djour Djilios.
That's what I figured.  I need to see if I can get some more of those Ryan Zimmerman Fatheads.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

Better to end on a high note.