Poll

When will NBA negotiations come to agreement and the  Wizards Season start?

Nov 2011
0 (0%)
Dec 2011
0 (0%)
Jan 2012
0 (0%)
Not gonna happen this season
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 29, 2011, 10:03:56 AM

Author Topic: NBA - Washington Wizards 2011-2012 Season- THEY'RE BACK........  (Read 15356 times)

Offline Tyler Durden

• Leprechaun

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
lol they freaking won

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
5 missed free throws down the stretch :hang:

McGee with a dumb goaltending. Can they hold on?

it was a borderline goaltending

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
it was a borderline goaltending

And a missed charge call right before it.

Offline ronnynat

Great game to watch. So much athleticism on those two teams.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Incredible the way they hung on after falling behind by as much as 10 early in the second half.

Heard on the escalator on the way to the Metro after the match: 'This is already better than frickin' Nats games'...one of that person's mates said 'The Nats will win the wild card this year'.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Incredible the way they hung on after falling behind by as much as 10 early in the second half.

Heard on the escalator on the way to the Metro after the match: 'This is already better than frickin' Nats games'...one of that person's mates said 'The Nats will win the wild card this year'.

Guy number one must be living under a rock.

I understand the Wizards are extremely terrible this year but I still stand by my notion that this team could be good soon. If we finish terribly and end up with a first pick, we could get a guy like Sullinger. Then we can maybe even sign a Gallinari (RFA) or a Kaman next year.

I mean I'd take this:

Wall
Young
Gallinari (Vesley/Singleton)
Sullinger
McGee (Kaman)

Crawford, Booker, Singleton, Vesley, Mack, Rashard (if he's still on it).

Offline HalfSmokes

Soon better be real soon since in a couple of years, they're going to have to consider dealing wall (assuming he's learned how to shoot)

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
 Newest logo and chant with Wizards fans -"FLIP's GOTTA GO" ........ :asplode:

Offline ronnynat

If we finish terribly and end up with a first pick, we could get a guy like Sullinger.

If we get the first pick, I think we'll take Anthony Davis. Both will probably end up being solid NBA players, but I think Davis has a higher chance of becoming a superstar.

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
the top 3 guys in the 2012 draft are Anthony davis, andre drummond, and harrison barnes.  sullinger is more like borderline top 5 so #1 is a big reach.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
If we get the first pick, I think we'll take Anthony Davis. Both will probably end up being solid NBA players, but I think Davis has a higher chance of becoming a superstar.

Well then, Davis it is!

Offline ronnynat

Wall takes charges so well. I don't think I've ever seen a PG who could take them like that.

This has been another good game. Just need to limit the turnovers and play solid D.

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
I love how the Wizards keep having Wall take the three-point shot, absolutely hilarious. When's the last time he came through in the clutch when they needed a three? The lucky one against Boston last year, right?

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
:lmao:

The Onion (@TheOnion)
1/23/12 7:00 PM
[video] Washington Wizards Rallying League To Restart Lockout #OnionGOOMF onion.com/zfp1vW onion.com/zjwgF4

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
that was a rough 1st quarter

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Wow, this might be the worst team ever.

Offline PatsNats28

62-32. The freak is this.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
There's nobody there either.  Awesome.  I hope Flip Saunders loses his mind and sets himself on fire after this crapshow.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
There's nobody there either.  Awesome.  I hope Flip Saunders loses his mind and sets himself on fire after this crapshow.

It sucks that I can't flip to the Wizards game and enjoy watching it. I support them and I look up stats after every game but I am not entertained watching my team lose the entire game by 20-30. At least yesterday they were competing with an Rondo/Allen-less Celtics.

Offline HalfSmokes

just remember that Ted is building the right way (and ignore the fact that a number 1 number 1 has failed to even begin to carry the team)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
just remember that Ted is building the right way (and ignore the fact that a number 1 number 1 has failed to even begin to carry the team)

I really never expected Wall to carry the team. Definitely not on par with the other PG's out there like Williams, Paul, Rose, etc. We need a bonafide shooter dammit.

Offline HalfSmokes

I really never expected Wall to carry the team. Definitely not on par with the other PG's out there like Williams, Paul, Rose, etc. We need a bonafide shooter dammit.

he might.as well change his name to kwame. He might be a nice roll.player on an otherwise good team, but you expect guys drafted where he was to carry a team- it was a weak draft, and he was probably the right pick, but bad timing to.win the lottery

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
he might.as well change his name to kwame. He might be a nice roll.player on an otherwise good team, but you expect guys drafted where he was to carry a team- it was a weak draft, and he was probably the right pick, but bad timing to.win the lottery

Yeah. Why couldn't we have won it with Blake :\

I still have hope in him. Its a good comparison with Kwame, pick wise, but skill/talent wise  - no way. Wall will help this team much better, and pretty much has, than Kwame. I just think if we had a good big man for him to get the ball to down low then we could see what he really can do. He's great at dishing the ball off and we've seen that but lately he just drives to the basket and I feel like that's because he's trying to put the team on his back. I really hope next year we make a good acquisition in the FA as well as draft a great college kid.