Author Topic: The Official Smiley Request Thread  (Read 193573 times)

MrMadison

Offline nats2playoffs

i requested in another thread a smiley shooting up, snorting, or at least smoking (not cool smoking like the pimp smiley) for when the drunk smiley just wont cut it

Offline nats2playoffs

Find one of a train wreck. Please.

WISH GRANTED:

Offline ronnynat

I really think there needs to be a "shaking my head" smiley.

I'm sure there are more out there, but I feel like using that smiley A LOT.

Offline houston-nat

natsfan1a

Offline nats2playoffs

I would add the caveman smilie if I knew where to find it.  Please let this post serve as a request for N2P to find the caveman beating the tar out of the computer.
I can't remember a caveman, so I'd have to check at at home later.  You can do a search in prior year GameDay Threads, but that sounds hard to find.  There are lots of computer-smashing smiley's.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
WISH GRANTED:

(Image removed from quote.)

Awesome! Some of these are great. Of course we probably can't get all of them but a few new ones would be awesome. How about this one for when Dmitri Young is under a pop up?

And here's one to piss off eagleskins

Offline nats2playoffs

You can always use a Capitol Cookie Break:

Or a rare beaver shot:

We need one for each NL-East foe:

Offline ronnynat

n2p should get a kick out of this one.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
More for consideration ...

Offline ronnynat

^ easier way to do that is to copy the image location and put it in between these: "[img][/img]" (no bold brackets, though. That was the only way I could show them. :D)

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
^ easier way to do that is to copy the image location and put it in between these: "[img][/img]" (no bold brackets, though. That was the only way I could show them. :D)

?? ... ok ... I'll give it a try ...

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
I can't remember a caveman, so I'd have to check at at home later.  You can do a search in prior year GameDay Threads, but that sounds hard to find.  There are lots of computer-smashing smiley's.

I remember it vividly because I was following the game on MLB gameday and Often times I would find out what happened in the GDT here before it would get updated on Gameday.  I refreshed the page here and the only new post was your caveman smashing the crap out of a PC and then gameday refreshed with a homer.  I'll never forget it because it made me think that's what you actually did while watching/listening to the game.  No text, no other images, just a caveman smashing a PC.

I remember doing a properties search for it and it looked like a link to an overseas website full of smilies.  I couldn't view it on my work PC and when I had gotten home I completely forgot to look it up.  I haven't been able to find it since.

natsfan1a

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I really think there needs to be a "shaking my head" smiley.

(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

I'm sure there are more out there, but I feel like using that smiley A LOT.

What the shaking finger  :nono:  or rant  :rant: doesn't work?  Of those I like the next to last one with the hands on hips etc on it.

Offline CALSGR8

Is there one where one covers one's ears.  NO Don't want to hear it!

Offline spidernat

I can't see the Winnie the Pooh or Mouse Dancing getting much use.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
I can't see the Winnie the Pooh or Mouse Dancing getting much use.

LOL ... you know it could be use as a symbol of "folly" - that would get a lot of use ...

Offline CALSGR8

n2p should get a kick out of this one.

Don't we have a poster called BANGZoom?  He'd like that one too.

Offline spidernat

LOL ... you know it could be use as a symbol of "folly" - that would get a lot of use ...

Hilarious        

And just for that          

Offline ronnynat

What the shaking finger  :nono:  or rant  :rant: doesn't work?  Of those I like the next to last one with the hands on hips etc on it.

The finger shaking one is more of an "oh, no you didn't" or "watch yourself" type of smiley, and the other one is more nagging than anything. The shaking head smiley could be used when something ridiculous is said here or happens during a game.

Example: If Dukes strikes out 3 times in a game and has a chance to redeem himself w/ the bases loaded and 2 outs, and then he K's again, I'd wanna show how I felt w/ a shaking head smiley. :lol: