Author Topic: Is it time to once and for all end the claim that the Leners are cheap?  (Read 5757 times)

Offline hammondsnats

Yeah pretty much.  Both.  It would mean more fans, a better brand (ie no more 'Natinals), and probably a winning team.

i know you're not alluding to them, but it really ticked me off when outsiders would give the lerners crud for the whole natinals thing.  they had nothing to do with it and the club did a good job to quickly make sure that wouldn't happen again.  that's on majestic. 

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
i know you're not alluding to them, but it really ticked me off when outsiders would give the lerners crud for the whole natinals thing.  they had nothing to do with it and the club did a good job to quickly make sure that wouldn't happen again.  that's on majestic. 

What about John Lannon, Lance Nix, and the other misspellings?

Offline hammondsnats

that crap happens to every team though.  and honestly that's not on them.  it's the people who take care of stadium graphics, etc. 

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
That's on the Nats.

The jerseys come from Majestic. You shouldn't need to spell check something as basic as the spelling of the team name on the front - Majestic made the mistake and issued an apology. I'm sure that the Nats double check every jersey that goes into a locker now.

Sidenote - many teams have had jersey misspellings - just that the Nats had 2 in one night.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
The non-Jewish and straight halves :lol: Ask Slateman

I see what you did there. You narrowed the criteria down and thus eliminated yourself from ever being labeled a bigot.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

hammonds doing his best PANatsFan imitation. Those freaking bastards are just too cheap and didn't want to spring for the extra vowel.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
I see what you did there. You narrowed to criteria down and thus eliminated yourself from being labeled a bigot.

IC WUT U DID

Offline hammondsnats

hammonds doing his best PANatsFan imitation. Those freaking bastards are just too cheap and didn't want to spring for the extra vowel.

haha i wasn't.  and no it wasn't their fault.

if i was i would've said Lerners are great, Penn State football rocks, Republicans smell funny and Corey Brown is the man 8)

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
hahahahahahahahaha.

What does that say about me when I call them cheap cocksmokers that are incompetent?

Well we all know you're a meanie

I just like Deadwood.

Never got into it