Author Topic: Mets fans  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Dave B

Mets fans
« Topic Start: January 02, 2007, 11:46:43 AM »
These are the Mets fans I've ranted about over the years.

Mets fans
« Reply #1: January 02, 2007, 12:07:55 PM »
YES!!!  HILARIOUS!!!!....and true.

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
Mets fans
« Reply #2: January 02, 2007, 05:44:58 PM »
Please, I live around Mutts fans, it's the only reason why I hate the mets so much.

Mets fans
« Reply #3: January 03, 2007, 10:20:29 AM »
This video also describes all the 15 year old flaming trolls that tried to take over the official board except no real women would ever think to really touch them of course...

Offline Dave B

Mets fans
« Reply #4: January 03, 2007, 11:15:24 AM »
Quote from: "Nat of the LivingDead"
This video also describes all the 15 year old flaming trolls that tried to take over the official board except no real women would ever think to really touch them of course...

These guys have no interest in computers.  They just watch the stupid dating shows on MTV.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Mets fans
« Reply #5: January 04, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »
Quote from: "Dave B"
Quote from: "Nat of the LivingDead"

These guys have no interest in computers.  They just watch the stupid dating shows on MTV.

...and "teabag" is one of the predominant words in their vocabulary (although they never touch tea).  It's like a David Attenborough nature show:
"Boasting of imaginary sexual exploits with popped collars and porcupine hair, here is a colony of Homo Metsicus, a prolific, if not very highly evolved, biped mammal"