Author Topic: 2012 schedule nugget...(hint, JCA will be happy...)  (Read 2701 times)

Offline PatsNats28

I don't know if I want to wear Nats gear to the game though, depends on if I'm in a confrontational mood or not ;)

Offline Ray D

On the question of how hard it is to get tickets ... I was on the T one evening a couple of years ago on a Friday night in June, during interleague, when the Cardinals were in town to play the Red Sox. It was about 6pm.  The entire subway system was infested with Cardinal fans. (You can spot them, because they all dress up, either as Albert Pujols or Stan Musial.)  Presumably they all had tickets, so there must be a way to get them.  And the Nationals are not going to be a big draw, compared with the Cardinals.

Offline Busta Mimes

• I'll Ram the hell out of you
On the question of how hard it is to get tickets ... I was on the T one evening a couple of years ago on a Friday night in June, during interleague, when the Cardinals were in town to play the Red Sox. It was about 6pm.  The entire subway system was infested with Cardinal fans. (You can spot them, because they all dress up, either as Albert Pujols or Stan Musial.)  Presumably they all had tickets, so there must be a way to get them.  And the Nationals are not going to be a big draw, compared with the Cardinals.

A couple months ago I was in Chicago getting on an airplane and there was TONS of Cubs fans going to Boston for Cubs@Fenway

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
They could be tours.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Tropicana Field here I come!  Not!

Well it is something of a historical relic - it's MLB's last remaining hard-domed (i.e. non-retractable roof) stadium.