Author Topic: VIDEO VAULT: Member Contributed Web Videos Just For Fun  (Read 30184 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
What's so funny about that office one is how meticulous they were in picking up the crumbs and such outside that room.  Even the elevator.   :roll: :icon_mrgreen:

Offline saltydad

http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2008/02/01/frozen-grand-central/

Ok, this one's pretty wild and interesting.

I love it. As someone who raced through Grand Central twice a day for years, I'm pissed I wasn't there for it!

natsfan1a

Maybe they can re-create it. :)

natsfan1a

I must have missed something??

We cracked up at the frisky granny one, too.  And couldn't believe the subway pole dancers.  The guys' expressions were hilarious!  And what did you guys think of the hundred extras chasing the passer-bys down!!   We laughed so hard!

natsfan1a

I'll have to go back and look now... ;)

natsfan1a

I think that granny one may be from a show that is currently on network tv (the music and style seem familiar). I can't think of the name of the show but it seems to be filmed in a French-speaking country, although the host voice-overs are in English. It's a Candid Camera-type show where they set up unwitting people, film them without their knowledge, and then let them in on the joke.

natsfan1a

uh-oh, I didn't realize that you were a practical joker! :lol:

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
Chris Berman pissed off:

http://deadspin.com/351147/chris-berman-is-somewhat-perturbed-with-the-help

I just saw this on Break.  Amazing!

I love how several times, he pauses, then continues with his rant.

natsfan1a

I looked in the TV Guide - it's called "Just for Laughs" and is on Tuesday nights.

I think that granny one may be from a show that is currently on network tv (the music and style seem familiar). I can't think of the name of the show but it seems to be filmed in a French-speaking country, although the host voice-overs are in English. It's a Candid Camera-type show where they set up unwitting people, film them without their knowledge, and then let them in on the joke.

natsfan1a

Wow, you are a master prankster! :worship: 1c once had a co-worker who was in that category as well.

natsfan1a

natsfan1a

eeewww! :)

natsfan1a

:lol: Some years ago 1c and I were walking around the harbor in Old Town Alexandria when that big paddle-wheeler came in after what seemed to have been a floating wedding reception. We were watching people disembark and one guy (who seemed to be three sheets to the wind) exited with a pair of women's panties atop his head. I won't go into further details but we can still crack each other up by referencing that moment.

Offline saltydad

:lol: Some years ago 1c and I were walking around the harbor in Old Town Alexandria when that big paddle-wheeler came in after what seemed to have been a floating wedding reception. We were watching people disembark and one guy (who seemed to be three sheets to the wind) exited with a pair of women's panties atop his head. I won't go into further details but we can still crack each other up by referencing that moment.

I've heard that catching the bouquet means you going to get married. Wonder what the panties on the head means? :)

(And Natsfan1a...no  :nono:....this IS funny)

natsfan1a

You're right, salty, that *is* funny! :lol:

I've heard that catching the bouquet means you going to get married. Wonder what the panties on the head means? :)

(And Natsfan1a...no  :nono:....this IS funny)

Offline ronnynat

This is an unbelievable little basketball playing kid. Even though he's only 11, I can almost guarantee he's going places w/ that workout regimen.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/176625/

Offline ronnynat

Great tornado video.

natsfan1a

Rolling Rock's "banned" foul ball ad (sorry, guys, but it's a pretty funny video ;) ):

(Edit: Some may find the final frame too evocative as well. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

According to one blog site, there was no ban:

http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2007/06/07/r/

Offline CALSGR8

This is an unbelievable little basketball playing kid. Even though he's only 11, I can almost guarantee he's going places w/ that workout regimen.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/176625/

Wow that's cool.  I just have a few concerns here.

1.  Not sure a kid his age should worry about being "ripped".  His muscles are still developing.  Get advice from a Doctor specializing in Sports Medicine.
2.  I hope he plays on a 5th grade basketball TEAM (with emphasis on TEAM, meaning he isn't a ball hound and gives other a shot to score)
3.  Unusual lung capacity - great.  I don't like the term "freak of nature".  Lance Armstrong has an unusual lung capacity too, but I've never heard him referred to as a "freak of nature"

Offline CALSGR8

Rolling Rock's "banned" foul ball ad (sorry, guys, but it's a pretty funny video ;) ):

(Edit: Some may find the final frame too evocative as well. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

According to one blog site, there was no ban:

http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2007/06/07/r/

That's not too bad.  Geez.  A little "over the top" sure.  Actually I've seen that one before somewhere.  The inuendo at the very end is more evocotive than 33 guys essentially bending over.

Offline ronnynat

Wow that's cool.  I just have a few concerns here.

1.  Not sure a kid his age should worry about being "ripped".  His muscles are still developing.  Get advice from a Doctor specializing in Sports Medicine.
2.  I hope he plays on a 5th grade basketball TEAM (with emphasis on TEAM, meaning he isn't a ball hound and gives other a shot to score)
3.  Unusual lung capacity - great.  I don't like the term "freak of nature".  Lance Armstrong has an unusual lung capacity too, but I've never heard him referred to as a "freak of nature"

I agree on on most of those points, but it's really similar to how Tiger was raised. He was put on a strict regimen starting when he was just a child. Even though we might not agree with it, he is Tiger now. And he seems like a pretty happy dude as well.

The "freak of nature" comment wasn't too bad, IMO. That's what LeBron James was called and I'm sure SOMEONE called Lance that at some point, too. It just means, to me, that the person is better (or different) in what they do than we could have ever seen/defined before.

natsfan1a

I thought that some of our forum denizens might find it painful to watch the full commercial because of their empathy for the men involved. ;) Yes, I was trying to say that the final frame might be too evocative for some, but I didn't convey that clearly.

That's not too bad.  Geez.  A little "over the top" sure.  Actually I've seen that one before somewhere.  The inuendo at the very end is more evocotive than 33 guys essentially bending over.

Offline CALSGR8

I thought that some of our forum denizens might find it painful to watch the full commercial because of their empathy for the men involved. ;) Yes, I was trying to say that the final frame might be too evocative for some, but I didn't convey that clearly.

OH, I'm not denying it didn't look painful.   :roll:  YEEESH.  OWWWW.

And yeah you said it was evocotive that was enough.  Let the evocotive part be a surprise.  It certainly was for me!   :shock:   :lol:

natsfan1a

:lol: Maybe I should edit my original posting...

Offline CALSGR8

:lol: Maybe I should edit my original posting...

No no no.  I didn't mean to sound like I was picking it apart.  Its fine!