The Questions (10)
1. What will the Nats record be during these 6 road games? 3-3
2. How many earned runs will the Nats score against Jeff Karstens (Friday night)? 3
3. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 29
4. Will Lance Berkman, Albert Pujols and Colby Rasmus combine for 3 or more HRs? NO
5. How many combined hit by pitches will there be in total in the series vs. Cardinals (both teams)? 3
6. Who will lead the Nationals in hits when they are away? Werth
7. Will Tom Gorzelanny get his first win of the season during this road trip? No
8. Will Michael Morse hit his first home run of the season over the next six games? Yes
9. How many strikeouts will Collin Balester record on the road trip? 4
10. Over/Under - 3.5 - RBIs by Andrew McCutchen in the series against the Nats (answer over/under) Under
Tiebreaker: How many strikes will Livan Hernandez and Kevin Correia combine to throw in Saturday's game? 114
No reason to lock it 2 hours before the game.
Our Mods post the
within seconds of the win!