Author Topic: Nationals vs Braves, Game 3  (Read 18910 times)

Offline JMUalumni

Re: Nationals vs Braves, Game 3
« Topic Start: April 03, 2011, 11:38:11 AM »
Here is the Ramos/Pudge article from Kilgore:

“I had no problem,” Rodriguez said. “I know that he is a great player. He’s the future of our ball club. I’m here to work with him. I don’t have no problem with that. I’m going to play a lot of games. Right now, I feel like I want to contribute to the ball club. The most important thing for me is to help the ball club. I just want to win. We have a great team. We have a nice group of guys. We’re ready to win ballgames, and that’s the most important thing.

“I’m a grown man. I’m a professional. We sat down and talked for a little while, talked for 10, 15 minutes. The conversation was great. [Riggleman] saw from me the person that I am. Basically, that’s the person that I am. He told me that, and we sit and we talk about things. I told him, ‘The only thing that I want is to have a better team every day.’ I’m a winner. I’ve been in the playoffs, I’ve been in the World Series already. I’ve been on good teams. And I learned from those experiences. That’s what I would love to bring here, especially the young guys. It will be a good situation.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/nationals-journal/post/ivan-rodriguez-accepts-splitting-time-with-wilson-ramos/2011/04/02/AFILymOC_blog.html