Author Topic: 4/14 Phillies Vs. Nationals: Rally to destroy the invaders  (Read 29443 times)

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
@masnBen Uh-oh...they're coming back! RT @JenLongSaysWhat: Just got 2 tickets for @philliesnation bus trip to DC on 4/14

We need to get a giant group of as many Nats fans as possible to go to this game and keep Phillies fans out.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
banana in the tailpipe at a rest stop?

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
banana in the tailpipe at a rest stop?

Don't give them ideas!

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Take out the Bridge over the Susquehanna. All of them. From Harrisburg down to Aberdeen.  It is a fine natural defensive boundary. 

Maybe this should go in the "General Questions" thread?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I wrote this last year, and I'll repeat it now, nothing is better than a large soda dumped (by accident) over the rail right into the middle of their section.  I saw this done at a United playoff game on the Chicago Fire fans, it was totally awesome.

Online Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Probably watching from home after last year. But enjoy, the Phillies fans are a real treat (if you like watching unemployed twenty-somethings taunting old retired locals).

Offline Tyler Durden

• Leprechaun
Damnit it's going to happen again.  We at least need to buy up all the RF seats so they can't taunt Werth too badly. 

I hope Dominic Brown sucks ass this year.  Then we'll offer to trade them back Werth for Halladay.  Lol.

Offline heeman82

Ok.  I may have to call in sick from work for this one, as I'm scheduled to work til 7.  I hate Phillies fans so much, the thought of them invading my NatsTown this season makes my flesh crawl and my blood boil.  I need a Nats tank top so I can take them to the gun show, anyone know where I can purchase one?

Offline PANatsFan

Ok.  I may have to call in sick from work for this one, as I'm scheduled to work til 7.  I hate Phillies fans so much, the thought of them invading my NatsTown this season makes my flesh crawl and my blood boil.  I need a Nats tank top so I can take them to the gun show, anyone know where I can purchase one?

Heeman is awesome, that is all.

Offline miller10

I wrote this last year, and I'll repeat it now, nothing is better than a large soda dumped (by accident) over the rail right into the middle of their section.  I saw this done at a United playoff game on the Chicago Fire fans, it was totally awesome.

Unfortunately the entire stadium is "their" section.  Hopefully they can refrain from trashing the place after the game (ripping out the cup holders and throwing them on the field for instance).

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Don't need to stoop to their level.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Unfortunately the entire stadium is "their" section.  Hopefully they can refrain from trashing the place after the game (ripping out the cup holders and throwing them on the field for instance).

Last year for their second bus trip, the tours bought ticket in 142, which would be perfect targets for anyone sitting in the front row under the scoreboard.  Of course there are plenty of them scattered around the ballpark, but it won't be hard to target the group sales areas.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Online Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
That was a great game.

But seriously, the Phillies have 6 home games before this and this game is on a weekday. It won't be a big deal.

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.

LAC, LANC, Offseason threads, stalled development, bloated contracts, 15 month rehabilitations, failed trades and rotation hand-wringing be damned - this is pure fire. 

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
freak PHILLY PUNK nagES!

asswipe pieces of crap fuke em, fuk em all. jerkasses.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!

Photo of the buses they use:

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
Kevrock is right and he is wrong. How many fans can they really bus down for a Thursday night game. Then add that to the legion of bandwagon losers already here and I say we are looking at around 10,000 Phillies fans that night. 10,000 Phillies fans can out cheer the 15,000 Nats fans that might show up, but can they outcheer 30,000 Nats fans? It is our duty as fans to get as many people from the DC area to go to this game. We must show the Phillies fans that we will not roll over and die. That we will not open the doors to Nats Park and let their vile stench foul our arena. We must stand and fight back. We must rally and unite and show them that this fan base can mobilize when called to arms. They must come to understand that this is Natstown, and it is not a friendly house for the unwanted and unwashed.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Kevrock is right and he is wrong. How many fans can they really bus down for a Thursday night game. Then add that to the legion of bandwagon losers already here and I say we are looking at around 10,000 Phillies fans that night. 10,000 Phillies fans can out cheer the 15,000 Nats fans that might show up, but can they outcheer 30,000 Nats fans? It is our duty as fans to get as many people from the DC area to go to this game. We must show the Phillies fans that we will not roll over and die. That we will not open the doors to Nats Park and let their vile stench foul our arena. We must stand and fight back. We must rally and unite and show them that this fan base can mobilize when called to arms. They must come to understand that this is Natstown, and it is not a friendly house for the unwanted and unwashed.

Every year I attend just over a quarter of the home games, so there's a 25% chance I'll be there, but I'm sure not arraigning my plans around them.

Offline PANatsFan

Every year I attend just over a quarter of the home games, so there's a 25% chance I'll be there, but I'm sure not arraigning my plans around them.

Or planning your arraignment around it

Offline heeman82

It's Go Time baby

Offline PANatsFan

We need to chip in and buy MDS a bunch of Chipotle

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Offline Tyler Durden

• Leprechaun

They may take our lives.  But they will never take...OUR FREEDOMMMMM!