Cole Kimball made the biggest jump from '10 to '11. Went from erratic thrower with big arm to a legit late innings MLB relief prospect.
Eury Perez had a fantastic second half of '10. Hope he continues to succeed in Potomac in '11.
Guys who just missed the list I would say:
1. Michael Burgess - Had a decent '10 showing. Did well in abbreviated AA stint and fared okay in AFL. Will probably start year in AA. Time to put up some power numbers and keep Ks down.
2. Tyler Moore - Monster year in Potomac. Slugging pct through the roof during hot few months. Can he carry over success to AA in 2011?
3. Robbie Ray - Highly regarded prep arm. Will he pitch in Vermont or Hagerstown to start in '11? How he pitches in the Spring will determine this.
4. Rick Hague - High college draft pick who slipped a little after up and down year. Hit very well in Hagerstown but struggled defensively. Likely to start year in Potomac.
5. JP Ramirez - Hit well at times at Hagerstown and showed good power. Will need to continue to improve plate approach and hit more homers. Likely to start in Potomac.
Others: Brad Meyers (Will he ever be healthy?), Destin Hood (Toolsy prospect but has awful plate approach), Tom Milone (Can he defy scouting reports and perform at a high level in the Majors?), Danny Rosenbaum (Flashes of excellence in A and A+, highly polished college Arm and he's a lefty), Steve Lombardozzi (Hits well and plays solid defense. But can he be more than a utility guy?).