Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 105439 times)

Offline Natsinpwc

That's Philly.   Pittsburgh had standards.     :hysterical:
Ok now I remember. Kate Jackson got her start on that show.
Dark Shadows was probably too sophisticated for the western part of the commonwealth.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Ok now I remember. Kate Jackson got her start on that show.
Dark Shadows was probably too sophisticated for the western part of the commonwealth.

Prolly.   :)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
If I see one more goddamn fantasy football related commercial I'm going to subscribe to Mother Jones. 

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
If I see one more goddamn fantasy football related commercial I'm going to subscribe to Mother Jones. 

It's that bad on the radio too - WFAN seems to have an ad for DraftKings every 10min when they're not broadcasting a live match.

Offline HalfSmokes

I prefer that to the petroleum counsel telling us how great our current regs are

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I prefer that to the petroleum counsel telling us how great our current regs are
18% less fatal!

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

That's what you get for watching network teevee.

Offline OldChelsea

Yesterday I watched the Fox NFL pre-match show...holy moley, it was practically nothing but a DraftKings infomercial!

Offline mitlen

Europe  ...  the final count down.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Europe  ...  the final count down.

Nooooo!! I love that one!  Makes me smile every time lol

Offline mitlen

It must be a Florida thing.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
I am sick of it simply because of how many times I've seen it at this point since the playoffs started.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
I am sick of it simply because of how many times I've seen it at this point since the playoffs started.

yea but that's not the commercial's fault, the commercial itself is so amusing no matter what Mitlen thinks :lol:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
I thought the Skipsters was more Alabama.
It must be a Florida thing.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
If anyone has ever wondered why we don't have high speed rail in the U.S., look no further than the fact that we have enough crappy ads related to the automotive industry to fill up a Tijuana cesspool.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
I thought the Skipsters was more Alabama.

Never! Nothing but a bunch of thieves in Alabama :evil:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Gotcha to respond didn't he?  Lol

Offline wj73

I hate the "Snow Day" commercial they play constantly on MLB network.   I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it, and it gets worse with every subsequent viewing.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I hate the "Snow Day" commercial they play constantly on MLB network.   I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it, and it gets worse with every subsequent viewing.
wait - is there one with baseball players on the MLB Network, or is it the one with football players (Gronk, Suh) that runs on the football games?

Offline wj73

That's the one - there are mostly football players with a smattering of players from other sports. 

Offline Dave B

All the Honda commercials that start out with a ding dong chime to get your attention like an announcement is being made. Hey pay attention, ding dong. freak you. Use words

Offline mitlen

All the Honda commercials that start out with a ding dong chime to get your attention like an announcement is being made. Hey pay attention, ding dong. freak you. Use words

:crackup:

Thanks for the laugh.

Offline OldChelsea

Not as bad as those Mazda ads with the little kid voice going 'zoom zoom' - are they trying to corner the paedophile sector of the car-buying market or something?

Offline HalfSmokes

Not as bad as those Mazda ads with the little kid voice going 'zoom zoom' - are they trying to corner the paedophile sector of the car-buying market or something?

they're trying to conjure the child like joy of driving a crossover or econobox

Offline HalfSmokes

state department credit union- avoid evil introductory rates by signing up for our variable rate credit card