Author Topic: The Rangers Seem To Like To Talk Shiitake  (Read 553 times)

The Rangers Seem To Like To Talk Shiitake
« Topic Start: October 15, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »
First Colby Lewis is being a "class act" by talking crap about his former team just as he is about to take the mound in the biggest game of his life. Now, that Texas angel Ron Washington gets to mouth off about Mark Teixeira.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/237190-washington-on-teixeira-i-guess-he-disliked-me?eref=sihp

It sounds like a bunch of idiots with an axe to grind. I've never said this before, but I've never wanted to see the Yankees sweep the hell out of a team before now.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Re: The Rangers Seem To Like To Talk Shiitake
« Reply #1: October 15, 2010, 11:01:55 AM »
First Colby Lewis is being a "class act" by talking crap about his former team just as he is about to take the mound in the biggest game of his life. Now, that Texas angel Ron Washington gets to mouth off about Mark Teixeira.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/237190-washington-on-teixeira-i-guess-he-disliked-me?eref=sihp

It sounds like a bunch of idiots with an axe to grind. I've never said this before, but I've never wanted to see the Yankees sweep the hell out of a team before now.

It sucks to be reduced to rooting for Barry Bonds' old team.   :?

Online HalfSmokes

« Reply #2: October 15, 2010, 11:05:14 AM »
It feels dirty to root for the Yankees, but I just don't like anything about the rangers

« Reply #3: October 15, 2010, 11:11:07 AM »
It sucks to be reduced to rooting for Barry Bonds' old team.   :?

I've never really ever had a problem with the Giants as a team, except how they acted like total wusses when it came to standing up to Bonds. Bonds was the worst thing to happen to that team and now that he has gone into hiding like the coward he is, I feel fine rooting for them against the douchebag Phillies.

Tim Lincecum is an electrifying beast.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #4: October 15, 2010, 11:21:21 AM »
I've never really ever had a problem with the Giants as a team, except how they acted like total wusses when it came to standing up to Bonds. Bonds was the worst thing to happen to that team and now that he has gone into hiding like the coward he is, I feel fine rooting for them against the douchebag Phillies.

Tim Lincecum is an electrifying beast.

Well, I also have the added factor of being a Dodger fan (as my National League team) when I was younger.  I still have my 1977 Dodgers NL pennant from when I was a wee laddie.  :lol:

Offline houston-nat

« Reply #5: October 15, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
Yeah, I don't care about Bonds because I'm a pitching lover and that rotation makes me want them to win. Also, because if they win the World Series, then we'll be able to remind hammondsnats all offseason that their big free agency expenditure, Barry Zito, was actually their worst pitcher.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #6: October 15, 2010, 12:20:39 PM »
Yeah, I don't care about Bonds because I'm a pitching lover and that rotation makes me want them to win. Also, because if they win the World Series, then we'll be able to remind hammondsnats all offseason that their big free agency expenditure, Barry Zito, was actually their worst pitcher.

I wish our "worst" pitcher had an ERA barely above 4. In DC, that's called an ace.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #7: October 15, 2010, 12:52:58 PM »
So Washington and Tex didn't get along.  Big deal.  I didn't find any thing in that post objectionable.

Go Rangers Go SF!