I'm really glad you posted this, since I've got two beeotch long-haul flights next week, and was just trying to figure out what to load up the Kindle with...took "Cod" & "Black Hearts..."
As part of my goal of "52 Books in 52 Weeks" here's what I've read so far in 2011:
1. Paul Dickson - Joy of Keeping Score [A]
2. Alex Kotlowitz - Never a City So Real: A Walk in Chicago [B+]
3. Paul Mooney - Black is the New White [B+]
4. Mark Kurlansky - Cod [A+]
5. John Hodgman - More Information Than You Require [B-]
6. Stewart Copeland - Strange Things Happen [B+]
7. Barbara Demick - Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea
8. Jim Frederick - Black Hearts: One Platoon's Descent into Madness...