Author Topic: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2  (Read 21445 times)

Offline Coladar

Re: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2
« Reply #425: August 01, 2010, 01:38:38 AM »
it was so sweet. amazing how quickly those Phillies fans can go from obnoxious pricks to whining little chumps.

You must have encountered a different group of Philly fans than I did. Walking out of the home plate gate, I heard several dozen chanting "Let's Go Phillies" "Let's Go Eagles" and finally, the oh-so-lovely with children around, "Fu** the Nationals." You've got to give it to the most moronic phans in Baseball, 90% of whom can't even spell sabermetrics much less know what it means, they are a delusional bunch. On the other hand, and my preferred opinion, they were all probably so drunk they forgot where they were, that they were in an away park (Easy to do considering they held the majority by my estimation.) and were so ****ing wasted out of their minds figured a walk-off HR meant they won since it came in the bottom of the 9th. Regardless, this loss, such a devastating loss to top it off, didn't even seem to be enough to shut them up. It's like the age-old, "How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie-roll pop?" question. What does it take to shut Philly fans up? The world may never know.