Author Topic: Nationals @ Braves, Game 2  (Read 19365 times)

Offline amanuel

• what the hell is going on out there?
    • RBSL
Re: Nationals @ Braves, Game 2
« Topic Start: June 29, 2010, 03:52:16 PM »
Sorry to do this and its basically pointless to bring this up but I just had to respond to what theChief said yesterday about my comments. I was never comparing Heyward to Desmond because they are two different players. All I was comparing is that both Heyward and Desmond started to fade these past 2 weeks. Because they are slumping, I never understood the whole point of taking out Desmond when his replacment is far worse than him. Let the kid play and let him grow from his mistakes. And to mention that by himself Desmond is throwing the season away is beyond me. Yes he mad a major mistake yesterday but if Morgan, who is the vet., made the right decision yesterday it might be a 3 run game instead of a 5. Just my two cents...

As for today Im hoping Stemmen does out perform Lowe, my only concern might be Guzman. If he starts crying about hitting that low we might have 3 Will Nieves in the end of the order. I like Berndina batting 2 and with if Morgan and Bernie can get on base they both can cause some havoc. But lets just see what goes down.