Author Topic: Nationals @ Orioles, Game 2  (Read 7405 times)

Offline Coladar

Re: Nationals @ Orioles, Game 2
« Reply #100: June 27, 2010, 02:57:08 AM »
Okay, you toolbags do realize there was this little World Cup thing going on at the beginning of the Nats game and a ton of people were at viewing parties for that, right?

I didn't even catch the first 3 innings or so.  I tuned in just in time to see the Livan I expected to see this year instead of the one who has pitched great.  I looked at our least patient batter, with terrible stats againt RHP, in the lineup as DH and decided to enjoy the company of those I watched the WC match with and check in on the Nats later.

Why would there be more discussion when there wasn't much to talk about?  They did essentially the same thing two days in a row and need to fix it.  That's all.

Hi hi, as, I assume, one of the "toolbags." Yesterday there were 22 pages of discussion, today there were six. Five actually, and one page of people nagging about the lack of discussion. Today was a weekend game against the Orioles. I don't care about soccer, had no idea there was a game today, but if you honestly believe that a soccer game can account for this lack of discussion versus the fact that people have had it with the team and are tired of these types of games, well, I wish I had your optimism. btw, last years Friday game in Baltimore, exactly 52 weeks prior, had 9 pages of discussion. So I stick by saying that this thread is indicative people have had it with this godawful play, etc. I don't understand why you're so pissed off over something obvious, blatant, and directed at no one at all. Everyone's just saying this thread is showing the attitude of the fans quite dramatically.