Author Topic: Seeking Donations for The Muscular Distrophy Association  (Read 344 times)

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Guys,

I asked Chief if I could use the site to help me in my quest to raise funds for the Muscular Distrophy Association.

On April 28th (next Wednesday) I am getting "arrested" by the Troy Police Department and being held until I raise bail by soliciting donations for the Muscular Distrophy Association.  I'm including a link to a secure website where you can donate to the MDA on behalf of my bail.  For those who hate me, you can donate and post a message telling them to keep me in the clink for an extra period of time!

The "bail" I raise will go to help send kids to MDA summer camp in Lake Luzerne, NY.  The MDA camp provides a wide range of activities for kids with limited mobility or who are wheelchair bound.

I know we're in tough economic times so anything at all would be greatly appreciated.  It costs about $800- to send one kid to camp.  I'm trying to send three.  100% of the proceeds raised goes to the kids - I don't get a dime, I just do the time.

Thanks guys.

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/143992/Participant/Robert_N_Currier/Default.aspx

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Minty,

What a badass idea. I can't give but I can give support.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Minty,

What a badass idea. I can't give but I can give support.

Thanks.

I completely understand and I raised that concern when I signed up for this.  They originally asked me to try to raise enough funds to send five kids, I wanted to try for one.  But they said to try to challenge myself and that I might be surprised so I met them halfway at 3 kids.