Author Topic: Are the automated ticket machines still in place at Nationals Park?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline 1995hoo

Wasn't able to make it to either of the first two games (sounds like I didn't miss much) but am talking to several people about going this afternoon. I was going to suggest to them that we wait until we get to the ballpark to buy the tickets and that we meet up at the automated ticket machines around the corner from the box office on N Street. Does anyone know whether those things are still there? I much prefer those to standing on line to talk to someone at the ticket office, and since the people I am meeting tend to be technologically inept (to the point where one doesn't know how to make document folders on his computer using Windows XP) I thought it might be a nice lesson for them on how to operate the machines.

(I'd rather meet at the entrance by South Capitol and Potomac, but since I'd probably be the only person who would consider driving that's sort of pointless.)

Thanks in advance. The Nationals' website is strangely silent about those machines.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday

Offline 1995hoo

Outstanding. Thanks very much for the reply.

Offline PANatsFan

Will Call
    Nationals Park offers a variety of ways for guests looking to pick up or leave tickets at will call.

* On game days, the Nationals Park Main Box Office located at Centerfield Gate is specifically set up for online and phone orders purchased through Tickets.com or Nationals.com, front office & third-party will call. Fans looking to drop off tickets for late arriving guests should fill out a will call envelope and leave the tickets at the Main Box Office.
        * Nationals Player, visiting player & umpire tickets can be found at the First Base Gate Box Office located on Potomac Ave & 1st St.
        * Guests looking to pick up will call that was purchased online through Nationals.com or Tickets.com can also use any of the ticket kiosks located around the ballpark.

The new layout makes this page hard to find :doh:

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ballpark/a-z_guide.jsp#t

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
They moved some to Philidelphia.

Offline PANatsFan

We are going to have to hire a guy with a trumpet to walk behind you and go "wah-waaaaah"

Offline 1995hoo

The new layout makes this page hard to find :doh:

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ballpark/a-z_guide.jsp#t
Ah, see, I didn't read that part very closely because I wasn't concerned about will-call since we haven't bought tickets yet (still not sure we can make it to this, depends on what happens with a telephone hearing this afternoon and how long that runs), so I missed the reference to "ticket kiosks."

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.

Actually I think they installed a link at Fillytailgater.com and waived all fees.