Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 18783 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
July 10 vs. Giants (Saturday night) 

I've got a block of up to 6 in 203 (3rd base Mezzanine) that are excess for a group outing I bought together.  These are normally $30 plus fee, but I will dispose of at my cost of $25ea, no fee.  Great value seats, just past Club that sell for $50.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I have an extra ticket for the STH event on Sat, price is one beer at a future game.

That went quick (via another site)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I have 2 tickets to Saturday July 10 game vs the Giants for sale.  Its $48 for the pair.  308 C 10 and 11.

There's a sports memoribilia show in Chantilly.  Although its mostly football players signing autographs, my friend and I know a couple of the memoribilia dealers and hang out, buy more baseball junk, etc. 

BTW, Josh Willingham will be signing there but not for free.  None of the players at these shows sign for free (heavy sigh!).  I think his will cost $25.  Not sure.  Go to CSASHOWS.COM for details.

Anyhow, since we are going to that, we can't make the game.  If anyone wants them and will be at any of the games this weekend, let me know.  My friend and I will bring the tickets with us.

You know how it's a women's prerogative to change her mind.  Well my friend and fellow season ticket holder did just that.  So we're attending the picnic. And the game afterall.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Is there a way I can transfer a ticket electronically to a friend?  It's too late to trust the mail, and the Nats season ticket transfer capability only applies to season tickets.  I bought a block of tickets to host a group, not part of my season plan.

Guess I could leave it at Will Call, but I'd rather do it electronically if possible.

Offline CALSGR8

Is there a way I can transfer a ticket electronically to a friend?  It's too late to trust the mail, and the Nats season ticket transfer capability only applies to season tickets.  I bought a block of tickets to host a group, not part of my season plan.

Guess I could leave it at Will Call, but I'd rather do it electronically if possible.

Do you physically have the tickets in hand already or did you Print them from home.  For all my tickets that are print from home, I use a program called "Cute PDF" to change them to PDF files.  Then I email the PDF file to each person who needs a ticket.

I'm afraid to say, that if you put them at Will Call, they may need YOU there for your party to get the ticket.  I did that once.  I called my ticket rep and told him to put 4 on Will Call.  Some of my friends had a problem picking them up for some reason.

Maybe call your ticket rep and see if he can do anything for you.  I call mine all the time with stupid questions (not that YOURS are stupid but mine can be).  He calls me back or emails me information.  He's a great guy!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Do you physically have the tickets in hand already or did you Print them from home.  For all my tickets that are print from home, I use a program called "Cute PDF" to change them to PDF files.  Then I email the PDF file to each person who needs a ticket.

I'm afraid to say, that if you put them at Will Call, they may need YOU there for your party to get the ticket.  I did that once.  I called my ticket rep and told him to put 4 on Will Call.  Some of my friends had a problem picking them up for some reason.

Maybe call your ticket rep and see if he can do anything for you.  I call mine all the time with stupid questions (not that YOURS are stupid but mine can be).  He calls me back or emails me information.  He's a great guy!

I have the tickets in hand, not the season ones, but the ones they print at the park.  I can scan them and mail the image, but it's not identical to the print at home ones.  Not sure if they accept any old ticket copy, even with a bar code.

Offline CALSGR8

I have the tickets in hand, not the season ones, but the ones they print at the park.  I can scan them and mail the image, but it's not identical to the print at home ones.  Not sure if they accept any old ticket copy, even with a bar code.

Nahh.  That won't work.  I choose the print at home method, when the page comes up to print, I choose "cute pdf" as my printer and it converts it to a PDF file.  Of course with a large group, that's hard to do too. 

Give your rep a call, maybe he'll have a suggestion.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday

I've had my Stubhub PDF tickets converted to real tickets before by the ticket office. Wonder if you called them if they would convert paper tickets to PDF.

Offline blue911

Why not Fed EX it to them? Or is it against the law if it's Lerner related?  :stir:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Why not Fed EX it to them? Or is it against the law if it's Lerner related?  :stir:

It would be easier, and a lot cheaper, to just leave them at Will Call.

Offline blue911

It would be easier, and a lot cheaper, to just leave them at Will Call.

Use your company's Fed Ex account. Can't be cheaper than free  :halo:

Offline CALSGR8

Anyone want to see the Philthies Play on Aug 1?  I got 2 tix to sell for $48 for the pair.  308, C, 10 and 11.

Offline saltydad

I've sworn off attending ANY philthies games.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Yeah, ditto.  I still get ill thinking about how the season started.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Anyone want to see the Philthies Play on Aug 1?  I got 2 tix to sell for $48 for the pair.  308, C, 10 and 11.
That looks like a Strasburg game, barring rain outs (7/16, 7/21, 7/27 b/c 7/26 is an off day, then 8/1).

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
I'm tempted to take them just to keep you from accidentally selling them to  a fillies phan.

Offline CALSGR8

:shock:  You'd think I'd sell to A PHILTHY PHAN?!  This is the first place I posted!   Unless someone here resells it.  That I cannot control!   MR Kasten?  Does he read here?

I only sell to people I trust.  :mitt:

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
   MR Kasten?  Does he read here?

CALSGR8's sense of humor is often underappreciated :funny:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
:shock:  You'd think I'd sell to A PHILTHY PHAN?!  This is the first place I posted!   Unless someone here resells it.  That I cannot control!   MR Kasten?  Does he read here?

:rant:  :whip:  :nono:  :bang:  :smh:

:lol:

Offline CALSGR8

Yeah, I knew this would be a tough sell.  Its right after the Pudge Bobblehead night and would NOT like to be exposed to the Philth Nation 2 days in a row!  Its unconstitutional because its Cruel and Unusual Punishment!

Offline CALSGR8

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
No takers?   :(

I'm leaning towards going that day but need 3.

Offline CALSGR8

RATS!  As a season  ticket holder, they are on the NO Swap list too! 

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
RATS!  As a season  ticket holder, they are on the NO Swap list too! 

Try going in to the box office to trade them in for two on a day you would rather go....surprising what they let you get away with when you are dealing with a real person...

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I've got a couple of excellent club seats - section 217, row G, for Saturday Aug 14 vs. the Snakes.  Unfortunately, I screwed up in picking them because I have a conflict that day and can't make it.  Would love to swap for another game, roughly comparable value, and I'm open to interpretation on what that means.  (could mean 4 $30 seats, for example).  These normally go for single game $65 ea, and are close to home plate on the 1st base side.