Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 19505 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Do you physically have the tickets in hand already or did you Print them from home.  For all my tickets that are print from home, I use a program called "Cute PDF" to change them to PDF files.  Then I email the PDF file to each person who needs a ticket.

I'm afraid to say, that if you put them at Will Call, they may need YOU there for your party to get the ticket.  I did that once.  I called my ticket rep and told him to put 4 on Will Call.  Some of my friends had a problem picking them up for some reason.

Maybe call your ticket rep and see if he can do anything for you.  I call mine all the time with stupid questions (not that YOURS are stupid but mine can be).  He calls me back or emails me information.  He's a great guy!

I have the tickets in hand, not the season ones, but the ones they print at the park.  I can scan them and mail the image, but it's not identical to the print at home ones.  Not sure if they accept any old ticket copy, even with a bar code.