If you watched either one tonight, you're a fool.
I'm going to watch the Bret Hart stuff on youtube.
I've been a fan since about 1980 and grew up watching WCW on WTBS. Monday's shows were certainly a nice return to the monday night wars of the 90's, but boo on TNA for completely screwing up their big chance:
1. An unwatchable cage match in which you couldn't see the participants (why not open with ultimate X?)
2. a screw-job ending that had the fans cursing the show
3. Jeff Hardy, indicted yesterday on drug charges making an appearance
4. Interviews with stereotypical fans who make the product look cheap (one guy saying he wants real wrestling, like andre the giant and ultimate warrior???)
5. A blow-off announcement of Angle-Styles in the 2nd hour when they could have announced it earlier to hold fans attention.
6. No Beer Money
7. A big segment featuring guys in their 40's and 50's, with Hall looking drunk
8. Hogan as a face, then a heel, then a face, then who knows?
9. No Chris Daniels
10. Desmond Wolfe losing in a squash
The night was saved by a great women's tag match and a **** main event, which of course got screwed up by the angle at the end.