Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Giants, Game 1 (Curly W)  (Read 21052 times)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Quote from: "wpa2629"
I don't fault a guy for playing poorly when he's hurt.

I fault him for not leaving his big mouth and ego at home. Guillen at 100% is just another right fielder, Guillen at the various percentages of health, like he's been at half of last year and most of this year, isn't worth a plug nickel.

iluvryanzimmerman

NOOO !!! They Didnt the Royals Suck so No way and didnt didnt see it on nationals.com soo cry me river !!!! :roll:  :shock:  :P

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
Quote from: "Senators2005"
Quote from: "iluvryanzimmerman"
got that right !!! Felpie Lopez Then Ryan !!! Leys Go Ryan Z !!!!!
Didn't you hear?  They traded Ryan to the Royals...this is his last game, so darn...you're gonna have to go to a Royals message board!   :cry:

MSN. Now.

At work...you need to PM me.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
NOOO !!! They Didnt the Royals Suck so No way and didnt didnt see it on nationals.com soo cry me river !!!! :roll:  :shock:  :P
 Well it was worth a try.   :roll:

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "Zimmerman11"
C'mon ... let's not bash Guillen the guy he's hurt, he just had Tommy John surgery, which is major - let's be good fans and wish him well - he was a warrior for the Nats last year - let's try to remember that ....

Your livin in the past my friend, he's sucked this year and there's no saving him from that.

He's been hurt ... all year ... I give him credit for even trying to get out on the field ... I don't fault a guy for playing poorly when he's hurt.

If that's the case I'm more angry, if you're playing hurt you're further hurting yourself and the team at the same time.

Guys play dinged up all the time - some play through it, some can't - this could be career ending for Guillen - but I'm sure you know that since you've been playing in the majors all this time ... let's drop the Guillen bashing shall we and enjoy the game day thread ...

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Really? Wait, let me get my license, I want to see if I was born yesterday ...

Also check to see if it lists your place of birth as being in a Cabbage Patch.... heheehehe I couldn't resist

iluvryanzimmerman

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
god dammit. Ramon does not want to be traded.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
I don't fault a guy for playing poorly when he's hurt.

I fault him for not leaving his big mouth and ego at home. Guillen at 100% is just another right fielder, Guillen at the various percentages of health, like he's been at half of last year and most of this year, isn't worth a plug nickel.

There's no question he's a knucklehead - I don't dispute that - I just think it's wrong to bash an injured player - that's all ... I'll drop it and get back to the game thread ...

ARGH ... two run homer ... c'mon GUYS!!

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
Crapola.  

San Francisco 5
Washington 7

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
C'mon ... let's not bash Guillen the guy he's hurt, he just had Tommy John surgery, which is major - let's be good fans and wish him well - he was a warrior for the Nats last year - let's try to remember that ....

Your livin in the past my friend, he's sucked this year and there's no saving him from that.

He's been hurt ... all year ... I give him credit for even trying to get out on the field ... I don't fault a guy for playing poorly when he's hurt.

If that's the case I'm more angry, if you're playing hurt you're further hurting yourself and the team at the same time.

Guys play dinged up all the time - some play through it, some can't - this could be career ending for Guillen - but I'm sure you know that since you've been playing in the majors all this time ... let's drop the Guillen bashing shall we and enjoy the game day thread ...

Done deal. I respect the guy, but some of his antics I don't appreciate, sorry, back to the thread  :wink:

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Really? Wait, let me get my license, I want to see if I was born yesterday ...

Also check to see if it lists your place of birth as being in a Cabbage Patch.... heheehehe I couldn't resist

I'll have you know I owned one of those Cabbage Patch dolls ... sad to say ...

iluvryanzimmerman

Ryan takes Down Bonds !!!!!!!!! POP OUT !!!! YEAH!!!!!! Lili Jon !!!!

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Done deal. I respect the guy, but some of his antics I don't appreciate, sorry, back to the thread  :wink:

You're a good sport ... thanks

Offline ColtonWillems

• "You have no integrity"
Come on Ortiz step it up, don't let them back in it.  8)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan

Nothing wrong with owning a Cabbage Patch Doll, as long as you didn't play with it... Or was it a Cabbage Patch Action Figure? LOLOLOL

Offline PC

It would be nice if we'd put a few more runs on the board.  :roll:

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
just came back from a visit to the Junior High board.

perhaps Kimnat needs to call james cram's mother again.....

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "PC"
It would be nice if we'd put a few more runs on the board.  :roll:

Now is as good a time as ever!

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Nothing wrong with owning a Cabbage Patch Doll, as long as you didn't play with it... Or was it a Cabbage Patch Action Figure? LOLOLOL

I'll never tell!!

Offline PC

If we don't get anymore runs this inning, Frank should be ready to pull Ortiz quickly in the next inning.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
The last 4 wins, the Nats have stopped at 7 runs... So let's hope the pitching staff can hold the Giants to less than that.

iluvryanzimmerman

Their Going down Giants are now migits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Will B Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Their Going down Giants are now migits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Will B Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admit it, you do a lot of drugs, don't you?

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
We need to wear out this bullpen ... c'mon fellas ... let's get some hits ...  is this Korea's third inning?