Author Topic: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 3  (Read 60876 times)

Offline blue911

Re: Nationals vs. Phillies, Game 3
« Reply #425: September 11, 2009, 10:15:31 AM »

THAT is why we have no obligation to other teams. They don't respect us, we shouldn't respect them.

Irony. People didn't/don't like it when Acta/Riggleman compliment the opposition. Yet nag when the opposing manager is less than gracious.

Re: Nationals vs. Phillies, Game 3
« Reply #426: September 11, 2009, 10:40:54 AM »
Irony. People didn't/don't like it when Acta/Riggleman compliment the opposition. Yet nag when the opposing manager is less than gracious.

How worrying about your own team? That might work.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 3
« Reply #427: September 11, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

True, but I just think we shouldn't say squat about the other team and just worry about our own, like what NOTLD just said.

Offline UMDNats

« Reply #428: September 11, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »

I mean, I don't expect other teams to pay us respect, so why should Riggleman? We don't deserve the respect, and Riggleman/Acta worry too much about the opposition and not enough about their own team.

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
« Reply #429: September 11, 2009, 03:17:14 PM »
I mean, I don't expect other teams to pay us respect, so why should Riggleman? We don't deserve the respect, and Riggleman/Acta worry too much about the opposition and not enough about their own team.
                8) When you might be job-hunting like Riggleman, in the very near future, it doesn't hurt to say complimentary things about other teams.........it's called Job-Networking............... :thumbs:

:rimshot:
                                                                                                                          :popcorn: