Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 3 (L)  (Read 9279 times)

Offline PC

Quote from: "PC"
As is frequently the case with the Naitonals, after having a big inning, they go inning after inning after inning..., scoreless.  :x

But the other team keeps scoring.  :evil:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Another Vidro error.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
ok frank was so quick to pull oconnor.... what the heck is he doing now???????? get bergman out of there!!!!!!!!

and we need move sori to 2nd...lol

Offline PC

Jose, we're already having enough trouble stopping the tidal wave of runs they're scoring, you don't have to add your bucket of water to it!

Willie Mays Hayes 00

i guess tonight is crappy reliever night. Whats next, is he gonna pull rocky biddle out of the bullpen!?!?!

Willie Mays Hayes 00

wow, effin petit just got  a hit off of this joke of a reliever rivera.

Offline PC

And now their terrible pitcher drives in a run.

This is officially a NIGHTMARE.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline sportsfan882

saul rivera is garbageeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline rileyn

I look at it this way, I'm gald we don't give up 10 runs every game.  Think about who we threw out there on the mound tonight..... O'Conner, Bergmann, and Rivera.  These 3 would not be on many major league rosters.

Offline sportsfan882

All of our pitchers we have used tonight our all minor leaguers

Offline sportsfan882

If Rivera and Bergmann don't get sent down tomorrow, there is something wrong

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Oh good lord @ this team :roll:

Offline PC

14!!!???

I just went away for about 5 minutes and when I left they'd ONLY scored 10!

Offline PC

Quote from: "PC"
14!!!???

I just went away for about 5 minutes and when I left they'd ONLY scored 10!

And it went from 14 to 15 in the time it took type in that post!!!  :twisted:

Offline PC

This team has officially reached BOTTOM!

Now all we can hope is that they stop digging!

Thomas

I was at the 11-1 thumping on Friday night, and I thought that would be the worst of the season.

Wrong.

OMG!

Offline rileyn

At least it still only counts for one loss and we can still take 3 of 4 from the Marlins.

Offline PC

You should never end an inning with a runner on 3rd, even when you're losing by 11!!!

Offline PC

And, unfortunately, the game is now official.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Offline UMDNats

You know we're bad when we have to put Bergmann and Rivera in a game. They both blow and aren't even close to MLB caliber pitchers. They should be cut on the spot. I bet Mike is REAL happy about pitching 1 inning and watching Bergmann and Rivera blow.

Offline sportsfan882

This isn't rock bottom.  After this game we will have still won 4 of 5 and can take 3 of 4 from the marlins tomorrow.  Then San Diego comes to town and after the all star break we have a fairly easy schedule starting off with the pirates.

Offline sportsfan882

This sucks.  Braves are up big, Mets are up big, Marlins are up big (over us), and the Phillies are tied in the 9th.  We could lose a game on every team in the division.

Offline PC

The worst part of this is that their pitcher isn't a major league pitcher either, yet he's going to get an EASY win.

Offline UMDNats

Quote from: "sportsfan882"
This isn't rock bottom.  After this game we will have still won 4 of 5 and can take 3 of 4 from the marlins tomorrow.  Then San Diego comes to town and after the all star break we have a fairly easy schedule starting off with the pirates.

There is no such thing as an easy schedule for us. Every team that plays us owns us at least once a series.

Offline PC

Way to go Mike.  Start off the inning with a walk!