That's not scoreless, just no earned runs. It's only 12 scoreless, because 13 innings ago this happened:
- W. Helms struck out swinging
- D. Uggla struck out swinging
- J. Hermida walked
- C. Ross safe at first on left fielder D. Murphy's fielding error, J. Hermida scored, C. Ross to second
- R. Paulino singled to left, C. Ross scored
- J. Johnson struck out swinging
Murphy just simply dropped a routine fly ball. THAT'S how you beat Santana.
yeah, I remember that game. Santana took the loss that day despite being amazing.