Author Topic: Nationals @ Marlins, Game 3  (Read 42902 times)

Offline sportsfan882

Re: Nationals @ Marlins, Game 3
« Reply #800: April 08, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »
I think you and I are two of the only people here any more who don't play favorites/haters, for the most part.  It's astounding how biased most people have become.
bahahaha

MrMadison

« Reply #801: April 08, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
Acta is happy the way we are swinging the bats. Said Cabrera pitched a very good game for us. Belliard day-to-day with back problem.

Acta is not annoyed that the Nats can't come up with clutch hits. He says we are having good ABs even though the results are awful.

Says we just got outpitched by them.

basically the same old crap he has been spewing here for years.

lolwut?

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #802: April 08, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »
Acta is happy the way we are swinging the bats. Said Cabrera pitched a very good game for us.
freak YOU, MANNY

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #803: April 08, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »
bahahaha (Image removed from quote.)
Is that a picture of you with Flores/RZ's junk in your mouth?

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #804: April 08, 2009, 03:39:59 PM »
lolwut?
he said you obviously can't take away the 5th inning but he pitched a very good game for us.

MrMadison

« Reply #805: April 08, 2009, 03:40:07 PM »

don't forget Bernadina.

« Reply #806: April 08, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »
only you would complain about someone getting on base 3 times and playing good defense.  :?

There is perhaps only two other people on this board that would hype that up as some sort of glorious thing and I am sure you don't want to be put in with that group. :lol:

I've never questioned his defense. I question his abilities with the bat.

« Reply #807: April 08, 2009, 03:41:16 PM »
I think you and I are two of the only people here any more who don't play favorites/haters, for the most part.  It's astounding how biased most people have become.

And I thought Manny Acta was full of crap! :lol:

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #808: April 08, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »
funny. Aren't you one of the ones that slobs over Dunn repeatedly? same with a few others.

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #809: April 08, 2009, 03:43:06 PM »
funny. Aren't you one of the ones that slobs over Dunn repeatedly? same with a few others.
I call a spade a spade.  Dunn is an above average player with poor defense.  He's added offensive depth to our team.

He's still better than almost anyone on this team, which isn't saying much.

It's not like I'm Boswell, constantly touting his place in the Hall and comparing him to Harmon Killebrew.

MrMadison

« Reply #810: April 08, 2009, 03:43:21 PM »
There is perhaps only two other people on this board that would hype that up as some sort of glorious thing and I am sure you don't want to be put in with that group. :lol:

I've never questioned his defense. I question his abilities with the bat.

it may not be "some sort of glorious thing", but how about telling me how getting on base 3 times while batting 2nd is a BAD thing.  you act like unless he goes 4-4 with 3 HRs and a double every game he should be cut.

Dukes should remain in CF, freak what Manny says.  Milledge plays crappy defense and can't even get on base. and despite that, he's convinced that he's the crap and doesn't have to change a thing.

« Reply #811: April 08, 2009, 03:44:26 PM »
it may not be "some glorious thing", but how about telling me how getting on base 3 times while batting 2nd is a BAD thing.  you act like unless he goes 4-4 with 3 HRs and a double every game he should be cut.

Dukes should remain in CF, freak what Manny says.  Milledge plays crappy defense and can't even get on base.

Did I say he should be taken out of CF? Show me where I said that.

Do you want me to save you some time?

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #812: April 08, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »
wow, D-crab speaks very good english! who knew? :rofl:

says he lost the game for the team in the 5th inning. looks disappointed.

MrMadison

« Reply #813: April 08, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
Did I say he should be taken out of CF? Show me where I said that.

you didn't. I added that on my own.

now then:

it may not be "some sort of glorious thing", but how about telling me how getting on base 3 times while batting 2nd is a BAD thing.  you act like unless he goes 4-4 with 3 HRs and a double every game he should be cut.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #814: April 08, 2009, 03:47:17 PM »
wow, D-crab speaks very good english! who knew? :rofl:

says he lost the game for the team in the 5th inning. looks disappointed.

honestly, other than the 5th inning, we were pretty good today.  obviously crabby could be better, but it could've been a lot worse.  hopefully he bounces back for monday (phils don't look so hot right now).

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #815: April 08, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »
wow everybody at each other's throats, monday should be fun 8)

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #816: April 08, 2009, 03:49:35 PM »
honestly, other than the 5th inning, we were pretty good today.  obviously crabby could be better, but it could've been a lot worse.  hopefully he bounces back for monday (phils don't look so hot right now).
the Phils will be hot when we face them. bank on it. 2 wins in Atlanta would be big. I'd prefer a sweep though.

We weren't pretty good today. every loss is a dagger in the '09 season for the Nats. Our pitching sucks and our offense is average and doesn't come through in the clutch.

« Reply #817: April 08, 2009, 03:49:50 PM »

Don't be ridiculous. Dukes isn't even going to get to that point. I don't even know what you are nagging about. What he did is fine, but utterly pointless in the context of this game and not as glorious as our local pole-jerker thinks he was. That was all I was simply saying to him. It was nothing special and it will be forgotten by Friday. I just wish he would cut his gay crap just for once. No one wants to hear it right now.

I'm sorry if I am insulting some silent love of Dukes for you. You go on and defending him at ever turn.

MrMadison

« Reply #818: April 08, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »
wow everybody at each other's throats, monday should be fun 8)

i'm not at anyone's thtoat. NOTLD is just being NOTLD.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #819: April 08, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »
Don't be ridiculous. Dukes isn't even going to get to that point. I don't even know what you are nagging about. What he did is fine, but utterly pointless in the context of this game and not as glorious as our local pole-jerker thinks he was. That was all I was simply saying to him. It was nothing special and it will be forgotten by Friday. I just wish he would cut his gay crap just for once. No one wants to hear it right now.

I'm sorry if I am insulting some silent love of Dukes for you. You go on and defending him at ever turn.
haha, I thought J-Mad wasn't a fan of any single player. Are you saying he is part of AZ's Elijah Dukes fanclub?  :shock:

MrMadison

« Reply #820: April 08, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »
What he did is fine,

that's all i needed to see.

all the rest of that crap was irrelevant to me.

« Reply #821: April 08, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »
haha, I thought J-Mad wasn't a fan of any single player. Are you saying he is part of AZ's Elijah Dukes fanclub?  :shock:

He certainly comes to his defense anytime someone mentions Kearns. That should be enough to assume he really is a closet case Dukes fan and a hater of Austin Kearns.

MrMadison

« Reply #822: April 08, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »
haha, I thought J-Mad wasn't a fan of any single player.

I'm not. NOTLD is just being NOTLD.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #823: April 08, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »

Are you STONED?  We didn't look good.  Our first two runs came on inept defense.  We had one hit for 6 innings.  Cabrera was wild - as usual.

We sucked today.  All across the board.

« Reply #824: April 08, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »
all the rest of that crap was irrelevant to me.

Funny, I say the same thing about certain postings too.