Author Topic: 3/25/09 Unofficial Gameday Thread: Braves @ Nationals  (Read 10890 times)

Offline ronnynat

They might bring three catchers north.... hmmmm

Yeah, that sucks. But only until Zimmermann gets called up.

Offline JMUalumni

Yeah, that sucks. But only until Zimmermann gets called up.

Yeah, I suppose they want to give Bard a few more weeks to show himself before they make a final decision on who to keep.

Offline UMDNats

the nationals are the "best entertainment value anywhere in sports"

gotta love stan

Offline MDoyle

• UMW 2010
Does that guy that talks about Willie Harris creep anyone else out?

Offline hammondsnats

hey umd, watching seinfeld, what did they say about the red loft and what exactly they are expanding?  thanks.

Offline MDoyle

• UMW 2010
hey umd, watching seinfeld, what did they say about the red loft and what exactly they are expanding?  thanks.

I think if there were any excuses not to watch the Nationals, watching Seinfeld would be one of them.

Offline ronnynat

Where'd that changeup come from? :shock:

Offline UMDNats

kasten said they expanded it into the seating area or something, i cant remember

collin gets taken deep

Offline hammondsnats

no i got two tv's on ... one on nats game one on seinfeld ... and bally gives a 2-run bomb to chipper damnit.  he had been pitching very well before that dinger.

Offline JMUalumni

Wow, beautiful homer by Chipper.  Balestar has been leaving stuff up in the zone all night, he was bound to get knocked around sooner or later.  And it was a change up.

Offline UMDNats

balester getting hit hard

Offline JMUalumni

Man, he is just leaving the same pitch hanging high in the zone to every guy that walks up there.

Offline MDoyle

• UMW 2010
Very nice play.

Offline ronnynat

Beauty of a play.

Offline JMUalumni

What a play by Anderson Hernandez, he is going to save a lot of runs if he is playing secondbase everyday.

Offline DPMOmaha

Nice play by Hernandez!  Good scoop by Johnson and a great play the next one too!  That's whey we don't want Dunn in the outfield.  He probably doesn't make either of those plays.

Offline JMUalumni

Good play by Nick as well.  Great reaction.

Offline ronnynat

Man, he is just leaving the same pitch hanging high in the zone to every guy that walks up there.

That's always been a problem of his. Hopefully SOMEONE teaches him how to keep his pitches down.

Offline hammondsnats

ran into some trouble in the 4th there, but nats only trailing 2-0 ... c'mon on fellas.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
That's always been a problem of his. Hopefully SOMEONE teaches him how to keep his pitches down.

Seems like a nice guy - but I think he is getting passed by other prospects.

Our starters absolutely suck. Four innings and not one God damned hit?

Offline JMUalumni

Mainly his problem is he has no command of his changeup, his curve and fastball look fine.

Offline MDoyle

• UMW 2010
When's the next round of cuts?

Offline UMDNats

guzman with the dbl

Offline ronnynat

Seems like a nice guy - but I think he is getting passed by other prospects.

Oh yeah. I think he's probably between 10th and 12th on the organizational depth chart. He's really not that good.