Author Topic: Jersey to buy  (Read 3244 times)

Offline DieselTurtle

• All 600 Pounds
Re: Jersey to buy
« Reply #50: February 28, 2009, 05:44:58 AM »
oh hell yeah another Terp "the artist formerly known as TerpTown" Center poster has made its way over to WNFF (I'm rufreshterps over there). 

I'm probably going to wait until closer to the season starts before I decide on which one I'm going with.  I could be down for getting a Lannan, Bally or Jay Z jersey, but then again I may be inclined to get a Strasburg one since we've been talking about him for two-three years haha.  D-Cab would have to magically turn things around for me to consider getting a #40, who knows. 

I'll probably avoid getting a position player b/c every year I get one, the next something changes (whether player gets traded, changes number, jersey, etc).  I have a #44 Milledge home white from last year, I'll continue to wear.  An '06 #11 BP blue.  A #19 Church home white C.  And a gray #11 Zimmerman from last year.
And thank you for the invite, sir.

I will add that I will continue to rock my authentic Nook Logan and Carlos Baerga (!!!!) jerseys to the park at least once a year in memory of the two coolest players ever on a Nats roster to this day.

Yes, I have both a Nook Logan and a Carlos Baerga authentic road jerseys.

Because I can.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #51: February 28, 2009, 06:50:51 AM »
Yes you do!  Gotta wash it eventually and need an alternate!  I don't wear the same tie everyday so why should I wear the same hat?  ;)
:rofl:
I have a DC hat and a W hat as far as Nats gear. In an ideal world, I would have one of those rapper-type closets full of hats with the tags still on. If there's a free hat game this year, I'll be there come hell or high water.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #52: February 28, 2009, 09:26:25 AM »
37 is Bacsiks

strasburg won't have to worry about him.

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #53: February 28, 2009, 11:16:09 AM »
thom they didn't wear those ... those are nike fashion ones. 

I hear and believe this quickly but it is taking time to comprehend. Fashion jersey makes as much sense to me as deafening silence, icy hot, living dead, and open secret.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #54: February 28, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »
I hear and believe this quickly but it is taking time to comprehend. Fashion jersey makes as much sense to me as deafening silence, icy hot, living dead, and open secret.

in lay terms, they have never worn those before and never will.

Offline ZIM4MVP

« Reply #55: March 01, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »
I probably wont buy a jersey with a name on it for a few years if ever.  Might get rid of my road jersey for the 09 style but this year I'm looking at a Lannan tee and a Dunn WBC tee.