Author Topic: Plan "B"  (Read 110710 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: Plan "B"
« Reply #2675: January 30, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »
Debates are freaking retarded online; opinion after opinion shoved down eachothers throat to make them believe yours. its like you guys are starting your own religions.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
« Reply #2676: January 30, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »
Debates are freaking retarded online; opinion after opinion shoved down eachothers throat to make them believe yours. its like you guys are starting your own religions.

And for some it's absolutely vital to get the last word in. *shrug*  :rofl:

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #2677: January 30, 2009, 12:47:37 PM »
I heard his comp is full of viruses or something. He can't get onto the site properly.

Doesn't surprise me.  It must be the all caps and meaningless posts.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #2678: January 30, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »
Hey shut up brother.

« Reply #2679: January 30, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

CMD....so close! :lol: But I'll give the points to you.

The classic...

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #2680: January 30, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »
:rofl: the lower cased font makes it "A very special message from the JRR's Shut The freak Up Foundation" :lol:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #2681: January 30, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »
The little bro shows up to defend his older brother but instead of kicking ass he says this... 

:lol:

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #2682: January 30, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »
Haha I don't need defending, I still know what I said.  Just misunderstanding. 

But remind me next time I see my little brother, I'm gonna kick his ass.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #2683: January 30, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »
Haha I don't need defending, I still know what I said.  Just misunderstanding. 

But remind me next time I see my little brother, I'm gonna kick his ass.

:rofl:  I'd pay to see that. That would be one funny ass scene. If it were a football game hammonds would probably be favored by 4 points.   :icon_mrgreen:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #2684: January 30, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »
:rofl:  I'd pay to see that. That would be one funny ass scene.

Bringing back a WWF memory as I stated in the Beautiful Woman Thread We watched WWF back in the day long ass time ago... Well if you ever watched Triple H had the move the Pedigree... If you know, He did that to me and made me bleed from my mouth, was freaked up I must say.

And I wasn't here to defend, I just get tired of seeing stupid debates of whos more correct. I was going to bring up some examples of the whole "Winning is more important than money" theory as in Arod but I got to lazy to search and started looking up Lost theories and crap. :P What I do when I have nothing else to type here.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #2685: January 30, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »
Everyone wants to ultimately win, but they also want to get paid.  Some have the luxury of getting both (cough cough teix), some have to pick their poision (cough cough dunn).

Offline spidernat

« Reply #2686: January 30, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »
Bringing back a WWF memory as I stated in the Beautiful Woman Thread We watched WWF back in the day long ass time ago... Well if you ever watched Triple H had the move the Pedigree... If you know, He did that to me and made me bleed from my mouth, was freaked up I must say.

Did you roll over on him? I cracked my brother's head one time and he didn't snitch on me. Another time I made my other brother's nose bleed and he didn't roll on me either.

And I wasn't here to defend, I just get tired of seeing stupid debates of whos more correct.

I was just messing with you dude.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #2687: January 30, 2009, 01:04:53 PM »
Hold on.  Not everyone is FLop.  And I actually was excited about FLop when he first arrived but he turned out to be a jack-ass.

Most of these guys are professionals and will play hard for whatever team they happen to be on.
Dunn is not in the mold. He is far from a professional on the field. Lazy and Uninspiring are two words that come to mind when I think of Adam Dunn.

MrMadison

« Reply #2688: January 30, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »
Dunn is not in the mold. He is far from a professional on the field. Lazy and Uninspiring are two words that come to mind when I think of Adam Dunn.

in this thread, a Blind Dunn hater.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #2689: January 30, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »
Did you roll over on him? I cracked my brother's head one time and he didn't snitch on me. Another time I made my other brother's nose bleed and he didn't roll on me either.

Naw that little crap ran upstairs to tell on me, waking my parents (this was what 7-8 years ago).  The funny thing was, after I gave him the pedigree, I still gave him the crotch chop like DX did. 

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #2690: January 30, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »

I wasn't trying to defend Dunn.  The original post I quoted was talking about those already on our roster.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #2691: January 30, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »

The debate goes on. What two words come to mind when you think of sportsfan?  :lol:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #2692: January 30, 2009, 01:09:08 PM »

I was in 4th grade at the time, I think I cried but didn't do anything else besides get back up a few minutes later to watch more with him and my friend :lol:

I was just messing with you dude.

freak you you were. :lol: :az:

« Reply #2693: January 30, 2009, 01:09:32 PM »
Everyone wants to ultimately win, but they also want to get paid.  Some have the luxury of getting both (cough cough teix), some have to pick their poision (cough cough dunn).

We'll see. If there is another team not named "Nationals" in the mix, the chances of him coming to DC are slim. Actually, throw the O's in there too. If there is another team other than those two, ehhhhh.

I still more than willing to eat the crow and put up the gay-donkey avatar if Dunn comes here. But I really wonder how much you're going to get out of a guy who doesn't want to be here, especially if he gets more than a one year deal, if unhappy players equal "unclutch" as you say.

We sign him, we sign him. We don't, I won't cry about it. Will you?

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #2694: January 30, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

Offline spidernat

« Reply #2695: January 30, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2696: January 30, 2009, 01:10:53 PM »
You shuddupp.

No, you shuddup.

you.

you.

no you.

you.....

:roll:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #2697: January 30, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »
Naw that little crap ran upstairs to tell on me, waking my parents (this was what 7-8 years ago).  The funny thing was, after I gave him the pedigree, I still gave him the crotch chop like DX did. 

Oh Bullcrap, EJ was over at the time and he was telling me this recently I totally forgot about it. I didnt run upstairs you douche

« Reply #2698: January 30, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »
I was in 4th grade at the time, I think I cried but didn't do anything else besides get back up a few minutes later to watch more with him and my friend :lol:

I once DDT'ed my younger brother and he couldn't walk straight for 10 minutes. The funny things was, I DDT'ed him into a couch cushion, the little puss. :lol:

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #2699: January 30, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
God I love the off-season!