Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Cardinals, Game 3 (L)  (Read 2463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Chief

  • Posts: 30122
    • http://www.wnff.net
Wow did anyone see that?  Damian Jackson got ejected for yelling at the Ump about how he sucks.  After he got ejected, they showed Damian in the dugout and you could clearly hear him saying "you suck, you f***ing suck.  Don't get mad at me just because you stink"

:lol:

To be fair, he's right.  This Ump's zone is AWFUL.

Offline Senators2005

  • Lake Ridge, VA
  • Posts: 12261
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Ok guys we got two on...let's get some runs please.

NEVER MIND.   :x

Offline Senators2005

  • Lake Ridge, VA
  • Posts: 12261
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Quote from: "The Chief"
Wow did anyone see that?  Damian Jackson got ejected for yelling at the Ump about how he sucks.  After he got ejected, they showed Damian in the dugout and you could clearly hear him saying "you suck, you f***ing suck.  Don't get mad at me just because you stink"

:lol:

To be fair, he's right.  This Ump's zone is AWFUL.


I saw that Chief...but couldn't figure out who it was...he was totally right.

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
Good catch Livan.  Only 1 run given up after 3 innings.  Let's get some runs!

Offline Senators2005

  • Lake Ridge, VA
  • Posts: 12261
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
Good catch Livan.  Only 1 run given up after 3 innings.  Let's get some runs! (Image removed from quote.)


 :?:

You must be using GameDay...the Nats were just up to bat and it's going into the bottom of the 4th.   :lol:

Online PC

  • Posts: 41033
That was a fast half inning for Livan.

Offline Senators2005

  • Lake Ridge, VA
  • Posts: 12261
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Gotta pick up my wife's car from the shop...probably won't be back in time for the end...so see you guys later.  GO NATS!

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
Quote from: "Senators2005"
:?:
You must be using GameDay...the Nats were just up to bat and it's going into the bottom of the 4th.   :lol:


I decided to cancel a post by using Back, and it reposted my previous post.  Tie game.

Offline The Chief

  • Posts: 30122
    • http://www.wnff.net
The crowd is so quiet...

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
Quote from: "The Chief"
The crowd is so quiet...


They just said on the radio that they have over 43,000 there today.

Offline The Chief

  • Posts: 30122
    • http://www.wnff.net
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
Quote from: "The Chief"
The crowd is so quiet...


Thet just said on the radio that they have over 43,000 there today.


They must all be on prozac or something cuz it's VERY quiet.

Online PC

  • Posts: 41033
Please, stop leaving runners on base.   :cry:

Offline metssuck

  • Posts: 5651
  • Werth on a roll!!!!
Lol. Pujols can't wait till this series is over.

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
BYRD IN THE BUSCH

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
BYRD IN THE BUSCH(Image removed from quote.)


He's 3 for 3.

Offline The Chief

  • Posts: 30122
    • http://www.wnff.net
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
He's 3 for 3.
(Image removed from quote.)


Haha, interesting smiley  :lol:

Online PC

  • Posts: 41033
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
Quote from: "nats2playoffs"
BYRD IN THE BUSCH(Image removed from quote.)


He's 3 for 3.
(Image removed from quote.)


And he's getting absolutely no support.  No one in the batting, after him, even has a hit!

It's three completely ineffectual hits.  :cry:

Offline The Chief

  • Posts: 30122
    • http://www.wnff.net
Yeah Livan is probably muttering curses under his breath.

"stupid team, they give Armas 8 runs and don't give me anything"

Online PC

  • Posts: 41033
Come on Nick, get your first hit of the day and make it a deep one!

I'm going to be at the Saturday game of the Pirate series.  Two of my favorite teams going at each other.  Honestly, the Nats SHOULD have the upper hand but with this team you never know.

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
Hernandez and Carpenter are both going to join a No Support support group.  

Offline Vladman1327

  • Posts: 626
Quote from: "Nat of the LivingDead"
I'm going to be at the Saturday game of the Pirate series.  Two of my favorite teams going at each other.  Honestly, the Nats SHOULD have the upper hand but with this team you never know.



Interesting...I like the Pirates too.  I used to live in Pittsburgh.

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
BYRD IN THE BUSCH!

Offline Vladman1327

  • Posts: 626
What did he do?  According to gameday audio and gameday, it is 0-1 on Byrd.

Offline nats2playoffs

  • Posts: 18152
Quote from: "Vladman1327"
What did he do?  According to gameday audio and gameday, it is 0-1 on Byrd.


Rats, struck out. :(