Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Reds, Game 3 (L/11)  (Read 15302 times)

Offline rileyn

ALL 5 batters reached base in the 11th.

What will it take to get Eischen shipped out of here????? Seriously?

Offline Dave B

this is comical. are there any more ways to lose games?

Offline LetsGoNats

• We're Nat Gonna Take It!
JOEY EISCHEN IS THE WORST PITCHER IN THE ML.  WE'D BE BETTER OFF LETTING THEM HIT OFF A TEE

Offline Dave B

Quote from: "rileyn"

eischen has been very effective lately at getting into 3-0 counts and then getting the guy to hit a hard line drive to somebody

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "Senators2005"
I am totally flaberghasted...I could see it...you could see it...everbody could see it exept Frank Robinson.   WTF?  Is he really that retarded?

Exactly.  If we all know it, how can the manager not know it?

Offline Jayman77

Unbelievable.  Just unbelievable.

But actually, it's not too surprising, is it?  Rauch's and Rodriguez's trouble were only a prelude to this happening.

This stings.

Offline LetsGoNats

THat was f-ing pathetic.  This team really kills ya watching them night after night.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Just so you guys know how pissed I am about this, I was seriously contemplating deleting the entire board.

What a freaking embarassment.

I seriously had trembles all the way through the bottom of the 11th because I just KNEW in my heart beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were going to blow a 3-run lead in the 11th :x

Offline LetsGoNats

This seems like about the 3rd or 4th game where we've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Offline rileyn

This reminds me of last September in San Diego when we blew a 5 run in the bottom of the 9th on a grand slam by Khalil Greene.

These losses really sting.  There needs to be some accountablity.

Offline LetsGoNats

I bet Bowden and his crew aren't over there whooping it up behind the Nats bench now.

Offline Dave B

can they please just lose 15-0? that is all i ask

Offline rileyn

I hope Frank and Joey have a good cry together when they are both sent out to pasture.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

This sucks.

Offline LetsGoNats

This reminds me of last September in San Diego when we blew a 5 run in the bottom of the 9th on a grand slam by Khalil Greene.

These losses really sting.  There needs to be some accountablity.
Yeah, like cut Eischen & Rodriguez.  Tonight.   Don't even take them to Atlanta.  I wouldn't mind seeing Frank fired, either.

Offline LetsGoNats

Quote from: "The Chief"
Just so you guys know how pissed I am about this, I was seriously contemplating deleting the entire board.

I seriously had trembles all the way through the bottom of the 11th because I just KNEW in my heart beyond a shadow of a doubt that we were going to blow a 3-run lead in the 11th :x
I share your pain, Chief.  That was unacceptable.

Offline nats2playoffs

Quote from: "Senators2005"
I am totally flaberghasted...I could see it...you could see it...everbody could see it exept Frank Robinson.   WTF?  Is he really that retarded?

Exactly.  If we all know it, how can the manager not know it?

Frank's Retard Strength is the only thing that physically allows him to make it to the games.  It's not brain power.

Offline rileyn

Well at least we have Ortiz going up against Smoltz tomorrow night.  Shouldn't be much heartache drama involved in that one.

Offline LetsGoNats

I wish we had a good post-game call in show on the radio so we could call in and fry Frank & Joey's asses.  Would be good therapy.

Offline Dave B

Quote from: "The Chief"

Do it.

And while youre doing that, i'm calling to cancel DirecTV so I cant watch this crap anymore.

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "LetsGoNats"
I wish we had a good post-game call in show on the radio so we could call in and fry Frank & Joey's asses.

I was just thinking the same thing.  ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dave B

i really wish i had a punching bag. i would just keep punching it till a passed out. that is the only way i can fall asleep

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "Dave B"
i really wish i had a punching bag. i would just keep punching it till a passed out. that is the only way i can fall asleep

Sleep??  No chance of that now with my blood pressure skyrocketing.

Offline esoteric

My mind is fried.  I want to break Joey Eischen's arms.  I am filled with an admittedly irrational hatred for him.

Oh, and maybe I want to kidney-punch FR too.

Offline LetsGoNats

I guess I can't fault Frank for tonight's game too much. Ultimately, we had the lead and he gave 3 pitchers a chance to save it & none of them performed (or even came close).  This one is squarely on Rauch/Rodriguez/Eischen.

Offline LetsGoNats

I am a Dolphins fan and a few years ago, there was this guy that rhad a site www.firedavewannstedt.com.   He used to lambast him unmercifully (until Wanny finally "quit").   Somebody should start www.frankmustgo.com.  Chief?