Author Topic: Box office  (Read 426 times)

Offline Gleason2

Box office
« Topic Start: March 13, 2014, 09:35:19 AM »
Does anyone know whether the box office is open and, if so, whether it will be open this Saturday?

Offline Tim Cullen

Re: Box office
« Reply #1: March 13, 2014, 11:59:32 AM »
It is open and is usually open on Saturdays.  But a big heads-up:  The Rock n' Roll Marathon is this Saturday and the course goes right by Nats Park.  Driving down there will be a headache.

Offline Gleason2

« Reply #2: March 13, 2014, 01:53:05 PM »
It is open and is usually open on Saturdays.  But a big heads-up:  The Rock n' Roll Marathon is this Saturday and the course goes right by Nats Park.  Driving down there will be a headache.

Thanks for letting me know.  That's good intel.

Offline Tim Cullen

« Reply #3: March 13, 2014, 02:29:25 PM »
No problem.  I was thinking of heading down there myself before I found out.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #4: March 13, 2014, 04:47:50 PM »
Does anyone know whether the box office is open and, if so, whether it will be open this Saturday?

Someone needs to spend some time on the Nats website. See below.

Box Office

The Nationals Park Main Box Office is located at Center Field Gate. Guests can also purchase tickets on gamedays at three ticket windows in the following locations:

Adjacent to the Home Plate Gate
First Base Gate (open only on game dates when longer lines are anticipated)
Tickets for future games are available for sale at the Advance Ticket Sales Windows located inside Nationals Park, behind Section 103. The Advance Ticket Sales Windows close at the beginning of the seventh-inning stretch.
Hours of Operation - Main Box Office

Gamedays:

Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. until 30 minutes after the end of the game
Sunday, 9 a.m. (10 a.m. for evening games) until 30 minutes after the end of the game
For all games with a start time of 2 p.m. or earlier, the box office opens at 9 a.m. and closes 30 minutes after the end of the game.
Non-Gamedays:

Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., closed non-game Sundays and Holidays
Brooms, Poles, Staffs And Sticks

Offline Gleason2

« Reply #5: March 13, 2014, 06:02:21 PM »
Someone needs to spend some time on the Nats website. See below.

Box Office

The Nationals Park Main Box Office is located at Center Field Gate. Guests can also purchase tickets on gamedays at three ticket windows in the following locations:

Adjacent to the Home Plate Gate
First Base Gate (open only on game dates when longer lines are anticipated)
Tickets for future games are available for sale at the Advance Ticket Sales Windows located inside Nationals Park, behind Section 103. The Advance Ticket Sales Windows close at the beginning of the seventh-inning stretch.
Hours of Operation - Main Box Office

Gamedays:

Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. until 30 minutes after the end of the game
Sunday, 9 a.m. (10 a.m. for evening games) until 30 minutes after the end of the game
For all games with a start time of 2 p.m. or earlier, the box office opens at 9 a.m. and closes 30 minutes after the end of the game.
Non-Gamedays:

Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., closed non-game Sundays and Holidays
Brooms, Poles, Staffs And Sticks

Yeah, I found that information but I wasn't sure whether the box office hours had actually started for the spring.  They don't operate according to those hours for the full off-season do they?