Author Topic: Playoff Ticket Secondary Market Watch  (Read 25029 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Playoff Ticket Secondary Market Watch
« Topic Start: September 17, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »
I'll be really interested to see what seats are actually made available on Wednesday, and how many together.
I managed to score 4 pretty good seats for home game 1 of the NLDS for $102.00 each, and 4 equally good seats for home game 1 of the NLCS for $95.00 each.
Both of my purchases were through secondary sellers.
The Nat's have this Section listed for $55.00 for the NLDS, though my seats are in the front row, so I'm pretty well pleased. 
Prices have nearly tripled for the same seats for game 2 of each series since I bought these, and the same seats are roughly $1,300 each for World Series home game 1 or 2.

Getting front row seats in your section might be worth the extra premium you paid.  As far as tickets available tomorrow, I'd expect there to be plenty in just about every section other than Dugout Box.  The Nats are doing their usual thing of creating a false demand by letting the supply trickle out, I would have recommended holding off on any StubHub purchases until tickets are on sale to the general public.  Based on the incredibly low demand for the remaining home games I don't see the weeknight playoff tickets selling above face value with the exception of the very best seats in the park.