Author Topic: Fan falls on, breaks neck of tourist at Yankee Stadium  (Read 1586 times)

While as a Yankees fan I totally disagree, NOTLD, Yankee Stadium upper deck is really steep. Add this particular ahole's drunkenness (which I've seen in DC, Philly, NY, etc.) and you have a recipe for disaster.

OMG, you nearly break a guys neck and you don't even apologize, show any concern, or help out in anyway but instead hook your arms under the pits of your buddy drunk and drag them away before you have to take responsibility for your actions?  Chalk another one up in the "douchebag" category for NY baseball fans.  Incredible, absolutely incredible and disgraceful.  Total disregard for the safety and well being of a fellow human being.  Whats even worse this couple were out of towners looking to catch a game.  I'm sure the NY fanbase left a "lasting impression."

I'm going to a Yanks game in a two weeks time on a trip to NY.  Its bad enough I probably can't wear my Curly W hat into the stadium without having a bunch of quick-jabbering, Soprano-wannabes on my case but now I have to beware of flying drunks who want to snap my neck.