Author Topic: Nationals vs Rockies, Game 2  (Read 19651 times)

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
Re: Nationals vs Rockies, Game 2
« Reply #50: April 20, 2010, 04:21:26 PM »
Traded in my Red Carpet Rewards points for 3 seats in the Lexus club tonight, my number 1 and number 2 daughters will be going with me to celebrate number 2 daughters 26th birthday.
Look for us on MASN, the girls will be in white home Harris and Morgan jerseys' and I'll have a red alternate Maxwell jersey.
Looking forward to another night of baseball
wonder if it'll look any different than it does from the Red Porch.
              You can check out the post game news conference with Riggleman after the game in the Lexus club -it stays open 1 hour after the game is over, and the Lexus Club looks right into the press conference room. You might want to try to get a seat by a TV, in the beginning, so if you can't make it out by 1rst innning  to your seats, you can watch it on the screen. The buffet is top-notch and what a great place to take your daughters for their Birthday celebration. Also, if you haven't been there before, you can fill up plastic drink glasses with Ice Tea or Lemonade, right by the door as you go out to your seats from the Lexus Club. What a great way to celebrate a birthday. Have a great time.              :D