Poll

Would You Throw Back Barry Bonds Historic Homerun Ball?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Would You Throw Back Barry Bonds Historic Homerun Ball?  (Read 6641 times)

Jeez guys come on...  some people are idealists and others are pragmatic.  Maybe you each see the other as being so to a fault, but the issue is dead now...  some dud from Queens got the ball and is probably going to spend it all on hookers and blow.  End of story.

I haven't visited this thread for awhile but when I do, I come back to baiting tactics towards me.  If he has a problem, I offer him a private solution to resolving that problem. 

Natsfan, the fan might be a Mets fan but then again, NYC itself is definitely Yankees territory.  I went to three parts of the city and it was no contest who it seemed everyone was rooting for.  Saw a few Mets hats but there were legions of Yanks swag, even on the homeless.  One guy was on his way to work in nice pants, nice shoes, and a collared Yankee shirt.

The guy who caught A-Rod's 500th was a Yank fan from NJ. 

My Curly W hat wasn't the only one in the city though.  I saw quite a few on the heads of youngsters and a strange amount of adults sport them in the Bronx.