Author Topic: Nationals vs Astros, Game 2  (Read 24802 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Re: Nationals vs Astros, Game 2
« Reply #150: September 11, 2011, 01:23:48 AM »
Ballester looks good as a reliever

bally was one of the few bright spots tonight.  he looks very relaxed now.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #151: September 11, 2011, 01:27:50 AM »
I went in the Cf gates. Not being a STH, I had a very long line, one of two. They had a DC and a Park Service cop at our gate, and were strict on no liquids. I asked the cop if they had seen anything interesting; he said he's waiting for some Jack Daniels to come through. I told him to call me and we both can finish it off. Lots of chuckling as we waited to get in. It didn't take too long. I had left my favorite Swiss Army knife at home so it wouldn't get confiscated. I could have had a 9 mil in my pocket because they never checked that, just bags. Not really too reassuring.

I ran into Mr. Terp and sat with him and his wife foe a while, then made my way to 128, where Calsgr8 and her other guests and I had a wonderful time (except for the ballgame). Need iI remind anyone this was against the Houston Astros? Embarrassing as hell. Met some nice Astros folks on the Metro home; got quite a razzing.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #152: September 11, 2011, 09:30:47 AM »
And I think CMW pulled up alongside as well in a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, with the window down and a cigarette in his mouth (though I'm not entirely sure it was him.

Isn't he the the only super-tall Asian on the team? :)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #153: September 11, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »
Isn't he the the only super-tall Asian on the team? :)

It's kind of hard to judge his height behind the wheel, he pulled up along side of us on S. Capital street, so I didn't see if the Porsche came out of the player's parking lot.

Interesting to see that both Coffey and J-Zimm drive relatively modest pickups/SUVs.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #154: September 11, 2011, 10:58:18 AM »
...  pulled up alongside as well in a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, with the window down and a cigarette in his/her mouth ...

If the driver had been a female, it could have been my mother-in-law.    She's hell on wheels.