Author Topic: Nationals @ Braves, Game 3  (Read 17118 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nationals @ Braves, Game 3
« Reply #250: June 27, 2007, 11:39:09 PM »
I hate days off, especially after a tough loss, but I think we need a day to gather ourselves off the canvas and get back up to try again. We have Chico, Simontacchi and Bergmann going this weekend in Pittsburgh so I'm feeling better about the prospects of winning the series.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #251: June 27, 2007, 11:40:34 PM »
I hate days off, especially after a tough loss, but I think we need a day to gather ourselves off the canvas and get back up to try again. We have Chico, Simontacchi and Bergmann going this weekend in Pittsburgh so I'm feeling better about the prospects of winning the series.

You never know, we may have a COMPLETELY different lineup next time we see these guys play.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #252: June 27, 2007, 11:42:04 PM »
You never know, we may have a COMPLETELY different lineup next time we see these guys play.

Whatever it takes let's get it done. I need to see my team at least be competitive.

On another note, did anyone peep Prince Fielder sliding head first into 2B tonight?  :rofl:

Offline spidernat

« Reply #253: June 27, 2007, 11:51:08 PM »

Correction, Bergmann will pitch Monday at home against the Cubs and Bacsik will hurl on Sunday in Pittsburgh. That sucks.