Author Topic: Nationals vs Diamondbacks, Game 3  (Read 18345 times)

Offline Spinman

• Grandpa Spinman
Re: Nationals vs Diamondbacks, Game 3
« Reply #425: August 09, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »
I'll have to watch my P's and Q's now that I know that fact :P It explains your positive outook though :D
LOL. I am a fund raiser for a missions group. Thats where the " Minister" tag comes from. I enjoy raising the roof for the Nats as much as Raising the funds for Missions.  One does give a little better benefit in the long run! LOL! Go Nats! Go Balester! Nice job, JD!

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #426: August 10, 2009, 03:29:10 AM »
LOL. I am a fund raiser for a missions group. Thats where the " Minister" tag comes from. I enjoy raising the roof for the Nats as much as Raising the funds for Missions.  One does give a little better benefit in the long run! LOL! Go Nats! Go Balester! Nice job, JD!

:clap:

I still can't get over this 8-game win streak!  this is so much fun.  really have to appreciate the effort by our ballclub right now. 

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #427: August 10, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »

Keep puttin' in a good word to the Man  !!!

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #428: August 10, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »

Anyone ever see that episode of that 70's Show where Pastor Dan comes over to visit Red and they realize how much they love football, and Kitty is mortified as they spend all night going over plays? Hilarious!

Offline StressFree

« Reply #429: August 10, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »
Spinman, very cool to know you work in ministry and with missions. My wife and I have done quite a bit of that ourselves. Definately rewarding in ways I wouldn't have expected.

Anyone ever see that episode of that 70's Show where Pastor Dan comes over to visit Red and they realize how much they love football, and Kitty is mortified as they spend all night going over plays? Hilarious!

PaNatsFan,
I would like to see that episode. It sounds great. It's always good to see that people can be of a strong faith, and still have loads of fun!

Offline Spinman

• Grandpa Spinman
« Reply #430: August 10, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »
Our family has loads of fun. I have been a public school Basketball coach for 17 years. We had so much fun just like we are with the Nats!

The cool thing is that I believe we should have the same passion for our beliefs as we do for our sporting teams. Go Buckeyes! Go Balester!  Go Nats! PTL! LOL! As Bally would say... niiiice!