Author Topic: THE NATS WILL OVERCOME.  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
THE NATS WILL OVERCOME.
« Topic Start: April 13, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »
i just got a sudden surge of optimism. WHOSE WITH ME?! i rather have this 9 game losing streak in April than in September when we are fighting for playoff contention !!!  :woop: :woop:

GO NATS! KEEP THE FAITH!

(i am not bipolar lol)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: THE NATS WILL OVERCOME.
« Reply #1: April 13, 2008, 04:12:25 AM »
you know what... all of a sudden with this pena call up, as well chico, everyone should get pumped up because this lineup is about to be the normal situation lineup... So they better get used to it. LETS END THIS 9 GAME LOSING STREAK AND BRING ON THE 10 GAME WINNING STREAK

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
« Reply #2: April 13, 2008, 08:07:02 AM »
NO MORE Lo Douchebag batting 6th with men on base.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #3: April 13, 2008, 08:25:09 AM »
Let's just hope they didn't rush Peña because of the current losing streak and it comes back to hurt us even more.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #4: April 13, 2008, 08:58:25 AM »
Without 'roids, this guy is not very good, is he.

NO MORE Lo Douchebag batting 6th with men on base.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #5: April 13, 2008, 09:02:39 AM »

I held out hope when they signed him, but now, this is inevitable thinking. 

natsfan1a

« Reply #6: April 13, 2008, 10:16:18 AM »
Heck, yeah - they are my team and I'm with them for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, etc. They have to come out of it at some point. :woop:

Offline raleighnat

« Reply #7: April 13, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »
I'm with you...I have a feeling the Nats are going to start turning it around, effective today.  6-4 over the next 10 games is my goal.

Offline houston-nat

« Reply #8: April 13, 2008, 04:47:56 PM »
i just got a sudden surge of optimism. WHOSE WITH ME?! i rather have this 9 game losing streak in April than in September when we are fighting for playoff contention !!!  :woop: :woop:
The World Series Astros a few years ago started their season 15-30. We won't get that far, but I think .500 is definitely realistic.

natsfan1a

« Reply #9: April 13, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »
:woop: The Wookie came through!

Offline heatchucker

« Reply #10: April 13, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »
lets go win 10 straight now

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #11: April 13, 2008, 05:10:56 PM »
Hell yeah. Believe it or not I'm with ya on this one.

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #12: April 13, 2008, 05:12:44 PM »
lets go win 10 straight now

co-sign! let's SWEEP up that dump called shea stadium. i'm lookin forward to that series. millz returning to shea, he's gonna make them regret the day they traded him. he's gonna torture his former team for the next 10+ yrs.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #13: April 13, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »
co-sign! let's SWEEP up that dump called shea stadium. i'm lookin forward to that series. millz returning to shea, he's gonna make them regret the day they traded him. he's gonna torture his former team for the next 10+ yrs.

How great would it be if Milledge hits a home run to win the game, than attempts to high-five the Mets crowd :lol:

Offline LetsGoNats

• We're Nat Gonna Take It!
« Reply #14: April 13, 2008, 10:49:20 PM »

There's no test for HGH, right?   He oughta get back on the stuff; maybe then he could at least hit one to the warning track ;)

Offline spidernat

« Reply #15: April 14, 2008, 12:01:50 AM »
There's no test for HGH, right?   He oughta get back on the stuff; maybe then he could at least hit one to the warning track ;)

I believe a lot of the players are still juicing.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #16: April 14, 2008, 12:02:37 AM »
I believe a lot of the players are still juicing.
After all that has happened? How dumb would they be to still be on the juice?

I do know for sure that Lo Duca is off the 'roids. I'll be surprised if he hits more than 1 or 2 jacks this year compared to the 23 he hit a few years ago.  :-[

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #17: April 14, 2008, 12:06:49 AM »
for the record, i still haven't accepted the fact that lo duca is a national. imo, he's not a TRUE national and looks awfully awkward in a nationals uniform.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #18: April 14, 2008, 12:07:26 AM »
If they don't test the only way they can get caught is to leave a trail from purchases. I would be willing to bet that they have found a way to circumvent that inconvenience (and using your dad to secure the drugs for you is no longer safe). :?

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #19: April 14, 2008, 12:07:58 AM »
for the record, i still haven't accepted the fact that lo duca is a national. imo, he's not a TRUE national.
I'm not a big fan of him either but while he is here just this one year I will root for him because he is wearing a Nationals uniform and is pretty critical to any success we might have.  If Jesus isn't starting Opening Day 2009 I will be shocked and disappointed.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #20: April 14, 2008, 12:08:45 AM »
for the record, i still haven't accepted the fact that lo duca is a national. imo, he's not a TRUE national and looks awfully awkward in a nationals uniform.

But the fact is that he is a National so you don't have a choice. Are you going to pull against him? That would be crazy. Milledge was a Met too so I don't see how you can accept one but not the other. What is a true Nat? :lol:

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #21: April 14, 2008, 12:14:29 AM »
What is a true Nat? :lol:

Anyone who gets on SportsCenter's Top 10 plays. Or gangstas.

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #22: April 14, 2008, 01:28:47 AM »
How great would it be if Milledge hits a home run to win the game, than attempts to high-five the Mets crowd :lol:

haha, that would be awesome. i could actually see him doing that. i don't underestimate his swagger.

millz is $$$ and i always knew in the back of mind i would love him if he was a national. i admire his swag and the exciting and enthusiastic way he plays the game. acquiring millz and dukes back to back was like a dream. it was like i replaced jimbo as gm.  :rofl:

the same cannot be said for the irate italian, lo duca. i will tolerate him for a year.

natsfan1a

« Reply #23: April 14, 2008, 08:13:01 AM »
I suspect that there are still players who are using.

If they don't test the only way they can get caught is to leave a trail from purchases. I would be willing to bet that they have found a way to circumvent that inconvenience (and using your dad to secure the drugs for you is no longer safe). :?

Offline blue911

« Reply #24: April 14, 2008, 09:06:21 AM »

Have you seen Estrada? He looks like a pillowcase filled with coal.