Author Topic: belly is gonna have a career yr this season! :woop :woop  (Read 822 times)

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
he's tearing it up in spring training and further solidifying himself at 2b! now that he'll be the everyday starter, he's primed for a career yr. last yr he established himself as one of our most consistent and reliable hitters, and he's the smoothest and slickest fielding 2b in baseball. get ready for a full season of pure pimp excitement at 2b!

my '08 predictions for belly:

.298 avg
18 homers
74 rbi
70 runs
8 sb's (his speed is deceiving)
.370 obp

:worship: (worship) the  :pimp: (pimp)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
So are you going to have a thread for each of your man crushes? Won't they get jealous?

MrMadison

shut up, AZ.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
AZ, could you do me a favor and post all your Dukes love in the Off Topic section. That way, I could easily slip in and mark all the posts as read and leave just as quickly.

You have become very boring.

Offline natsfan7

• I am the Nationals number seventh fan!
Jesus guys!! Calm down, AZ is just having a good time; I assume thats still allowed???

Anyway, we all know the Belly isn' going to finish the season because he's going to be on Dancing with the Stars, so AZ's pridections are very generous

Jesus guys!! Calm down, AZ is just having a good time; I assume thats still allowed???

Anyway, we all know the Belly isn' going to finish the season because he's going to be on Dancing with the Stars, so AZ's pridections are very generous

I don't know if you were around much this off season but there is a whole history of annoyance, troll-like activity, and chronic man-love/masturbation pertaining to our friend AZ here and his illogical passions for various reasons for various players.

We are all for having a good time but what has gone on the past few months has gotten to the point where we have had enough.

Offline UMDNats

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
I'm going to contact the American Psychological Association and inform them of this new form of Tourette's wherein one cannot resist urges to use "woop" and "worship" emoticons.

Offline Hondo

Isnt it time to just ignore him?  The best thing that could happen is that he creates another horrible thread and nobody responds to it....

Offline natsfan7

• I am the Nationals number seventh fan!
I don't know if you were around much this off season but there is a whole history of annoyance, troll-like activity, and chronic man-love/masturbation pertaining to our friend AZ here and his illogical passions for various reasons for various players.

We are all for having a good time but what has gone on the past few months has gotten to the point where we have had enough.

I've been on the forum fairly regularly this off season, but don't comment much because I feel like the isn't much I have have to say that hasn't already been said. Anywho, I have seen many of AZ's "worship"/"man-crush" posts (none as bad as Dukes.......we get it, AZ <3 Dukes), but I didn't know that the level of annoyance with AZ had gotten this high......

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
So, do you think the "Belliard to the Dodgers" rumor is going to come true?

At this juncture, I hope not.  Belliard is playing and swinging the stick very well.  Who would we replace him with? .125 Lopez?  Slow Boone?

I shutter at the thought.

EDIT: Unless the prospect we get in return is top of the line.  :P

Offline Obed_Marsh

If they get back Chin-Lung Hu or Ivan DeJesus Jr I am all for it. I'll deal with Lopez/Guzman this year if it makes the team younger and more talented

EDIT: How many young talented shortstops do the Dodgers need anyway?  ;)