Author Topic: Home Plate Club info  (Read 1902 times)

Offline JTC228

Home Plate Club info
« Topic Start: April 18, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »
Hello all,

My wife and in-laws will be attending a game at Nats Park soon and we sprung for the Home Plate Club seats because of her parents anniversery.  I had a few questions if anyone has any info here that would be great!  I know you have access to the Diamond Club and it says "all inclusive food and beverage (wine, beer, soda)".  But I've also seen that you only get a $35 food/beverage voucher and that the buffett in the club before the game is $35.  So my question is, even if you eat in the buffett before the game, are the drinks free at your seats during the game.  I'm just trying to figure out how much cast to bring for tips, etc.  Any info on the home plate club seats and the "all inclusive" food and beverages would be great, as well as info about the Diamond Club. 

Thanks in advance!

Offline Tokeydog

• I like beer!
Re: Home Plate Club info
« Reply #1: April 18, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »
Now I have only done this once and that was last Thursday, but you do get the free buffet before the game.  Also, there was no limit to free food/beverage.  They will charge for beer after the game is over though, but it's a good way to sit and relax and wait for the crowd to die down.

Offline JTC228

« Reply #2: April 18, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »
Awesome!  Thanks for the info.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #3: April 19, 2012, 05:06:06 PM »
Are you talking about the Home Plate Reserved or Diamond Club? 

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #4: April 19, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »
Are you talking about the Home Plate Reserved or Diamond Club? 

no free food in home plate reserved, and it's kind of a pain in the rear because you have to show your ticket each time you leave/come back, but the seats are great (and we sat among player wives/girlfriends last time). 

Offline JTC228

« Reply #5: April 20, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
We have tickets for the Home Plate Club.  Says we get access to the Diamond Club before the game.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

« Reply #6: April 20, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
We have tickets for the Home Plate Club.  Says we get access to the Diamond Club before the game.

Home Plate Box Seats includes all-inclusive food and beverage including draft-beer, house wine and soda, in-seat food and beverage service and access to the PNC Diamond Club. Please note that Home Plate Box Seats do NOT include access to the Lexus Presidents Club.

Please note that Home Plate Reserved Seats do NOT include access to the PNC Diamond Club, Stars and Stripes Club nor receive in-seat food and beverage service.