Author Topic: Fangraphs Posts Nats Top 10 List - Plus 5 more and a Sleeper  (Read 808 times)

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Close to what we voted.  Higher on Goodwin (#5) than we were (#10).  Purke and Meyer flip spots. Otherwise, the top 10 looks close.  The only big difference in the 11 -15 is he is higher on Kobernus than we were.  Smoker is his sleeper pick.  He did not make or list. 

Offline hammondsnats

Close to what we voted.  Higher on Goodwin (#5) than we were (#10).  Purke and Meyer flip spots. Otherwise, the top 10 looks close.  The only big difference in the 11 -15 is he is higher on Kobernus than we were.  Smoker is his sleeper pick.  He did not make or list. 

good point.  and to think some outsiders thought the nats fan base didn't know their baseball!

and i was "right" about kobernus 8)

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Meyer could very well join A.J. Cole, Robbie Ray, and Matt Purke in High-A

i might have to get season tickets for Potomac next year.

I loved what they said about Destin Hood, between Hood, Goodwin and Harper, we have some amazing OF talent in the system.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Would it be okay for someone to post our list in the comments there?