Author Topic: Nationals vs Cubs, Game 3  (Read 14225 times)

Offline ronnynat

Re: Nationals vs Cubs, Game 3
« Reply #175: August 25, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »
Oh come on, JMad. He and Lannan are lefty-righty versions of the same pitcher. One guy got destroyed and the other got endless excuses, and they both sucked this season.

You just admitted that it had something to do with the fact that you got his Jewish baseball card.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #176: August 25, 2010, 09:15:44 PM »
SF is annoying, but he definitely knows his Nats
Bglide has added absolutely nothing of interest. If anyone should be banned, it should be him.

Since I'm pretty sure he's just Eagleskins Mk IV, if anyone can link me to something genuinely offensive he's posted, I'll go ahead and drop the axe.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #177: August 25, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
Ramos hit a HR tonight in Syracuse... someone bring that man back!

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #178: August 25, 2010, 09:16:32 PM »
:rofl:

People root for players that come from similar circumstances, national origin, what have you. Khalil Greene was the only Baha'i player I know of, that's pretty cool. I bet you Harper brings a bunch of Mormon fans; welcome to Natstown, folks!

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #179: August 25, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »
Heh. He's not called Balkin' Bob Davidson for nothing.

Offline natsfan4evr

« Reply #180: August 25, 2010, 09:16:47 PM »
Balkin' Bob having quite a night

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #181: August 25, 2010, 09:17:24 PM »
You just admitted that it had something to do with the fact that you got his Jewish baseball card.

I have Scotty Olsen's autograph for my kid; I root for that guy too. Also, he's on the Nationals.

Offline natsfan4evr

« Reply #182: August 25, 2010, 09:17:51 PM »
Since I'm pretty sure he's just Eagleskins Mk IV, if anyone can link me to something genuinely offensive he's posted, I'll go ahead and drop the axe.
Nothing offensive, just posts the same trash over and over.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #183: August 25, 2010, 09:18:10 PM »
I have Scotty Olsen's autograph for my kid; I root for that guy too. Also, he's on the Nationals.

There's only one person on this board that I know of that actively roots against the Nats... and I have a feeling he'll be gone for a while.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #184: August 25, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »
He's hanging on by the skin of his eagle.

No way!  :lmao:  I was actually suspecting another poster so maybe I was wrong on my suspicion.    :rofl:

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #185: August 25, 2010, 09:18:20 PM »
SF is annoying, but he definitely knows his Nats
Bglide has added absolutely nothing of interest. If anyone should be banned, it should be him.

No potomac cannons should bc he's a jerkface.

I hate the fact two of our well known posters are making a bet about which nay would fail.  Both have had success in the bigs and are integal to our future winning.

When it comes down to it we have the worst owner in baseball, maybe sports.  Its sad we have to continue to pour our hard earned money, time and effort into ted led lerner.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #186: August 25, 2010, 09:19:12 PM »

I wasn't talking crap. I just knew that had to be the reason. :lol:  I root for a lot of the American and Croatian players in the Premier League.

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #187: August 25, 2010, 09:19:52 PM »

I hate the fact two of our well known posters are making a bet about which nay would fail.  Both have had success in the bigs and are integal to our future winning.

When it comes down to it we have the worst owner in baseball, maybe sports.  Its sad we have to continue to pour our hard earned money, time and effort into ted led lerner.

Talk about getting old :roll: The FA relievers on the team were Bruney :spaz: and Walker. The "signability" pick is a lockdown closer. Ted Lerner doesn't tell the guys not to score runs. Get your head out of your rear end.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #188: August 25, 2010, 09:20:16 PM »
I wasn't talking crap. I just knew that had to be the reason. :lol:  I root for a lot of the American and Croatian players in the Premier League.

Were you rooting for that honey that was posted in the BWT earlier?   :az:

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #189: August 25, 2010, 09:20:42 PM »

You are Croatian :clap: I went there once and it was kickass! (except for all the Balkan war stuff, but it's mostly party town these days).

Offline EdStroud

« Reply #190: August 25, 2010, 09:20:53 PM »
Willie Harris now batting .176

Offline natsfan4evr

« Reply #191: August 25, 2010, 09:20:56 PM »
Ever since the Hammer stopped being productive and playing on a regular basis, this team has been in a deep offensive slump. I think some people underestimate the importance of having Josh in the lineup.

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #192: August 25, 2010, 09:21:31 PM »
No way!  :lmao:  I was actually suspecting another poster so maybe I was wrong on my suspicion.    :rofl:

Cannons outed bglide. It's so clear by who he hates on and who he roots for. He's itching to use some Eagleskins classic nicknames.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #193: August 25, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »

Please, please, show me where I was rooting for Lannan to fail. All I ever said was that I thought Marquis would pitch even better than Lannan. They both pitched well, but in the end Marquis was even better.

Offline bglide

• banned
« Reply #194: August 25, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »
What's the crowd like at the game?

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #195: August 25, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »

You should really consider just making this your signature. I don't care if you say it a million times but I'm sure your getting sick of typing it over and over and over...

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #196: August 25, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »
Were you rooting for that honey that was posted in the BWT earlier?   :az:

I don't know how I missed that. She is nice. I'd her.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #197: August 25, 2010, 09:23:23 PM »
That's the difference between SF and I.

I'm rooting for Marquis to have a 1.00 ERA and Lannan to have a 1.01 ERA. You know, because I'm actually a fan of the team.... that wants to see them win.

SF is rooting for Marquis to have a 10 ERA.

As lame as it is to do this.... QFT.

Offline bglide

• banned
« Reply #198: August 25, 2010, 09:24:26 PM »
Marquis finally showed me something tonight.  Clippard is done.  Whether it's from overuse or just the rest of the league catching up to him. 

Offline spidernat

« Reply #199: August 25, 2010, 09:24:42 PM »
Cannons outed bglide. It's so clear by who he hates on and who he roots for. He's itching to use some Eagleskins classic nicknames.

WTF when did this happen? It's always fun to spot EagleZkins lurking.