Poll

Which league is better, the nationals, or the american league?

Nationals
American
I don't prefer one

Author Topic: Which is better, the american league, or the national league  (Read 701 times)

NatsPwn

I prefer the Nationals becuase, of course, the teams (Washington Nationals), and the strategy behind no DH. It just adds more thinking to the game.

Offline DPMOmaha

If we're talking which league is better, the American league has more talent across the board I think.  Thought I much prefer to watch the National league.

Offline saltydad

All of my experiences prior to the Nats were rooting for Americal League teams, starting with the Senators. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the National League, but have found that I enjoy it as much if not more than the AL.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
If we're talking which league is better, the American league has more talent across the board I think.  Thought I much prefer to watch the National league.

I'm sure we all can agree the AL is much more talented.  But I definitely prefer National League games.

natsfan1a

I agree. I prefer the strategizing of NL games and am not a fan of the DH.